BALLESTAS ISLANDS & PARACAS NATIONAL RESERVE WALKING TOUR!
Paracas is a national reserva located in the south of Lima, in there is located the famouse and amazing
- Price with discount!
- From 2 to 3 people 165 USD each. Up to 4 people you can pay 150 USD each!
- (if you are a SINGLE TRAVELLER, and do not mind to join a tour group then you will have our discount price ! )
- - Pick up from your hotel.
- - Private transport.
- - Professional tour guide.
- - Tour in English language.
- - Customized service
- - All entrance tickets.
- - Tolls
- - Parkings
- - Return transport to your place
NOTE: We go to tour with a maximum group size of 6 people. In very special occasions only, there will be 7 people but NEVER more than 7 (this is ONLY for clients which tours start at a hotel or Apartment of Lima city)
From 8 people up ask for our good deals.
For private tours, ask about our prices.
Ballestas Islands + Paracas National Reserve Walking tour from Lima!
Paracas is a national reserve located in the south of Lima, in there is the famous and amazing "Ballestas Islands" you will see a lot of lovely families of sea lions, amazing bird life and tiny penguins, (yes penguins in a hot weather!) the atmosphere is great with a big variety of rocky formations and big variety of birds which will involve you in the meantime you are visiting the islands by boat! JUST GREAT!
A tour guide from our company and our professional driver will pick you up from your hotel in around 3 and a half hours you should be in the Chaco's port in Pisco town, then we will help you to take a boat to visit our famous Ballestas Islands the whole tour takes around 2 and a half hours.
After your tour we will take you to visit the impressive and isolated Paracas National Reserve; this natural reserve is part of the world guinness "Dryest desert on heart" called "Atacama" we recommended you to bring lots of sunblock, a hat and lots of water! Your friendly tour guide will help you to know and learn about the dessert formation but you also will have the chance to see a impressive landscape with lakes where many migratory birds stop on their trip to the south or north. If you are lucky you might see the great pink flamingos!
The tour by boat t o the ballestas islands is only by shared boat organize and lead by Peruvian marines, there are not private boat tours to the islands. You should expect to be back to Lima around 7pm
Lunch is not included but we will help you to organize a meal in one of the typical restaurants into the reserve. Lunch on these places area little pricy , around 35 Nuevos soles main course
Sometimes the Peruvian Marines closes the harbor or Paracas reserve but no problem, from 100 times it just happens twice or once. So, if this happens we have plenty goo options for you to enjoy such as archaeological places / cultural / natural experiences and others we know you will have fun, learn and enjoy. Your tour guide will help you letting you know about these good options.
- In case you are a big group of friends or you have a big fun family of more than 6 people, and still want to go with us, then you just need to send us an email to give you good ideas how to organize it!
Pick up from your hotel, private transport, English-speaking guide, all entrance tickets, tolls, parking, taxes and return transport.
Duration :Full Day approximately from 4:15am to 6pm
Culture shock :2/5
Physical Rating :2/5
We also have available:
- Ballestas Islands + Paracas National Reserve Walking tour + Dune buggy & Sandboarding around "Huacachina" Oasis (1 day) Price from 2 people: 220 USD each, Starting at 4am.
- PARACAS NATIONAL RESERVE WALKING TOUR + TACAMA VINEYARDS + HUACACHINA + BUGGY & SANDBOARDING + SUNSET. Price from 2 people: 185 USD each, Starting at 6am.
What To Bring: Sunblock, comfortable walking shoes and clothes, a light sweater (for the boat tour), a hat, sunglasses, and water and spare battery for your camera.
TOUR PICK UP
All our prices included pick up and drop off to your hotel only when it is in: Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco and Lima centre. Outside these places, you have to pay a small fee for your pick up/drop off