All Inclusive Highlights of Lima Tour (Airport Pick Up)
Do you have just one day to visit and explore the most important tourist attractions of Lima? if so, this is a very special tour for you! We have designed a unique tour for the ones who don't have enough time to stay in Lima. We take you around Lima in 8 hours
Total Price: $
- New fun way to know Lima City, along with your local guide, you will visit the suburbs of our great Historical Center and visit its higlights places at the same you will enjoy its tasty local cusine.
- We pick you up from the Hotel you are staying at or from the airport (if you just arrived) to get you involved in an adventure around Lima, where you will enjoy your visit to beautiful parks with a nice view of the pacific ocean, learning about Peruvian cullinary art and to visit to the most historical places in Lima downtown, including the famous and mysterious catacombs!
- Our first visit will be to one of highest points of the city, located in Chorrillos district to go towards the historical “Morro Solar” (300 masl), where an outstanding view will be waiting for us and we will be able to learn about the history of this spot and Peru in general.
- The next spot to visit is the bohemian and artistic district of Barranco which is the smallest district of Lima. We will visit the “plaza”, the romantic and mysthical “Puente de los suspiros”. In addition, we will take a look at the beautiful art murals on the very small and narrow street’s walls of this traditional neighborhood.
- After Barranco, our visit will take part in the colorful and famous district of Miraflores, where we will visit the romantic “Parque Del Amor” that has a very artsy sculpture made by a well recognized local artist called Victor Delfín and it offers a panoramic view of the Peruvian sea. Then, we go towards “Parque Kennedy” for a walk throughout the park and to have a very nice conversation about the history of such a popular place and of course, watch and pet the cats living in this park and on the trees.
- Time for food! We go to a very traditional “Local Market” in Surquillo district, where we will learn about many products we grow and harvest in our country and also learn about the Peruvian gastronomy, We will have a fruit tasting to enjoy the native and exotic products brought from different regions of Peru (Coast, Andes and Amazon) and then, have lunch at a very local restaurant where typical and native food is prepared and it is also very visited by locals.
- After lunch, we go towards the historical center of Lima, where we’ll visit San Martin Square, Main Square and the mysterious underground Catacombs at San Francisco Monastery to learn more about the history of Peru alongside your local tour Guide.
- If you wish to get something typical from Peru we’ll take you to a short visit to the Inka Market.
- For 1 person: 150 USD
- From 2 people up: 123 USD each
- Pick up from Airport or Your Hotel
- English/Español speaking guide
- Customized service
- All the highlights of Lima including the Catacombs!
- Local Lunch
- All entrance tickets
- All tolls & taxes
- Safe luggage storage
- Return transport to Airport & more
- All of our prices included pick up and drop off to your hotel only when it is located in: Miraflores, San Isidro or Barranco. Outside of these areas, we ask that you pay a small fee for your pick up and drop off to your hotel location.
- Monday – Sunday: 8:30 AM
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothes
- A hat