ALL INCLUSIVE HIGHLIGHTS OF LIMA TOUR
For 1 person: 114 USD
From 2 people up: 103 USD each
ALL INCLUSIVE HIGHLIGHTS OF LIMA TOUR
- Do you have just one day to visit and explore the most important tourist attractions of Lima? if so, this is a very special tour for you!
- We have designed a unique tour for the ones who don’t have enough time to stay in Lima. We take you around Lima in 8 hours.
- New fun way to know Lima City, along with your local guide, you will visit the suburbs of our great Historical Center and visit its higlights places at the same you will enjoy its tasty local cusine.
- We pick you up from the Hotel you are staying to get you involved in an adventure around Lima, where you will enjoy your visit to beautiful parks with a nice view of the pacific ocean, learning about Peruvian cullinary and to visit to the most historical places in Lima downtown, including the famous and mysterious catacombs!
- Our first visit will be to one of highest points of the city, located in Chorrillos district to go towards the historical “Morro Solar” (300 masl), where an outstanding view will be waiting for us and we will be able to learn about the history of this spot and Peru in general.
- The next spot to visit is the bohemian and artistic district of Barranco which is the smallest district of Lima. We will visit the “plaza”, the romantic and mysthical “Puente de los suspiros”. In addition, we will take a look at the beautiful art murals on the very small and narrow street’s walls of this traditional neighborhood.
- After Barranco, our visit will take part in the colorful and famous district of Miraflores, where we will visit the romantic “Parque Del Amor” that has a very artsy sculpture made by a well recognized local artist called Victor Delfín and it offers a panoramic view of the Peruvian sea. Then, we go towards “Parque Kennedy” for a walk throughout the park and to have a very nice conversation about the history of such a popular place and of course, watch and pet the cats living in this park and on the trees.
- Time for food! We go to a very traditional “Local Market” in Surquillo district, where we will learn about many products we grow and harvest in our country and also learn about the Peruvian gastronomy, We will have a fruit tasting to enjoy the native and exotic products brought from different regions of Peru (Coast, Andes and Amazon) and then, have lunch at a very local restaurant where typical and native food is prepared and it is also very visited by locals.
- After lunch, we go towards the historical center of Lima, where we’ll visit San Martin Square, Main Square and the mysterious underground Catacombs at San Francisco Monastery to learn more about the history of Peru alongside your local tour Guide.
- If you wish to get something typical from Peru we’ll take you to a short visit to the Inka Market.
☝️ Important Note:
Dear client, It is good to know that our regular group size is from 6 to 7 people. On very special occasions only, there will be 10 people but never more than 10.
In case you are a big group of friends or you have a big fun family of more than 10 people, and still want to go with us, then you just need to send us an email to give you great ideas for organizing your tour.
BOOKING FORM (1st Step)
Thank you so much for booking with us!, To book your tour you just have to follow 2 simple steps:
1) Fill up the booking form and passenger information
2) Fill up the billing details to pay with Credit Card or PayPal.
Please check our TERMS and CONDITIONS, Click Here
If you do not want to fill out this form or you have problems filling it up, then just send us your request through the next email: email@example.com or send us an WhatsApp: +51 924 260 744