DELICIOUS ANDEAN BREADS WORKSHOP
From 2 people up: 39 USD each
ENJOY OUR ANDEAN BREADS WORKSHOP!
- Come and spend a wonderful time to learn the craft of traditional breadmaking in a fun and relaxed environment. Eat some of your delicious creations while you are here. Get ready to bake to your heart’s content in this awesome class covering a host of bread baking ideas.
- You will learn to prepare these delicious breads in an artisanal way, in ancient ceramic pots, like our ancestors did and still some native familis does in the Andes, with Andean cooking instruments and techniques.
- To start, you will turn your attention to delicious Coca Leaf Bread. Then you will learn how to make a delicious “Tantawawa”, traditional breads in citys such as Puno, Cusco, Huancavelica and Ayacucho. Its name comes from tanta (bread) and wawa (child), In Quechua bread children. This are prepared with the purpose of gratitude. After that, you will combine all of your new skills to bake the “Chuta” bread, very traditional from Cusco.
TOUR PICK UP
- All of our prices included pick from your hotel only when it is located in: Miraflores, San Isidro or Barranco. Outside of these areas, we ask that you pay a small fee for your pick up to your hotel location.
☝️ Important Note:
Dear client, it is good to know that our regular group size is from 6 to 7 people. On very special occasions only, there will be 8 people but never more than 8.
In case you are a big group of friends or you have a big fun family of more than 10 people, and still want to go with us, then you just need to send us an email to give you great ideas for organizing your tour.
BOOKING FORM (1st Step)
Thank you so much for booking with us, to book your tour you just have to follow 2 simple steps:
1) Fill up the booking form and passenger information
2) Fill up the billing details to pay with Credit Card or PayPal.