Andean Breads Workshop
Come and spend a wonderful time to learn the craft of traditional breadmaking in a fun and relaxed environment. Eat some of your delicious creations while you are here. Get ready to bake to your heart's content in this awesome class covering a host of bread baking ideas.
- You will learn to prepare these delicious breads in an artisanal way, in ancient ceramic pots, like our ancestors did and still some native familis does in the Andes, with Andean cooking instruments and techniques.
- To start, you will turn your attention to delicious Coca Leaf Bread.
- Then you will learn how to make a delicious “Tantawawa”, traditional breads in cities of Peru, such as Puno, Cusco, Huancavelica and Ayacucho. Its name comes from Quechua: tanta (bread) and wawa (child). This are prepared with the purpose of gratitude.
- After that, you will combine all of your new skills to bake the “Chuta” bread, very traditional from Cusco.
- From 2 people up: 39 USD each
- Pick up from your hotel
- Professional Chef (Spanish/English)
- All the ingredients
- Does not include return transport
- All of our prices included pick from your hotel only when it is located in: Miraflores, San Isidro or Barranco. Outside of these areas, we ask that you pay a small fee for your pick up to your hotel location.
- Monday – Sunday: 6:30 pm