Cathedral Museum Tour
Considered one of the first religious monuments of the 17th century in the city. A Cathedral inside a Museum, the light that filters through the stained-glass windows and cloistered windows, maintain a mystical atmosphere in the Cathedral Basilica, it has an ashlar construction, with brick vaults.
- It was rebuilt in 1868 by the Arequipa architect Lucas Poblete. Is Neoclassical in style and the entrances to the temple are located in the side naves.
- It consists of five rooms, with many Christian objects from the region. In the first room we find many religious objects from the colonial era, in the second there are photos of the archbishops and the Catholic Church, in the third we can find liturgical objects such as the silver tabernacle and jewelry of considerable monetary value, in the fourth room there are various Christian clothing belonging in some to priests of the place, finally in the fifth room are paintings dating from colonial times.
- This tour is available just in private service.
- The Museum is open from Monday to Saturday (10:00 a.m. to 15:00 p.m.).
- CLOSED to the public on Sunday’s, July 28th and 29th, December 25th and January 1st
|PRICE FROM 1 PERSON||36 US$|
|PRICE FROM 2 – 3 PEOPLE||26 US$|
|PRICE FROM 4 PEOPLE UP||20 US$|
- All entrance fees and excursions mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guided: by local quality English or Spanish speaking guides.
- 24-hour support by our local staff.
- 1 Hour Guided Tour.
- Entrances Fees.
- Personalized attention.
- International and domestic flights (in case you request them, please let us know).
- Any meal.
- VISA procedures, travel insurance, pre and post tour accommodation.
- Other expenses of a personal nature (alcoholic beverages, laundry, etc.).
- Tips for guides, drivers and other staff.
- Guidance in other language (Germany, French, others), in case you request them, please ask your travel agent.
- Anything not specified in the itinerary description.