Ballestas Islands + Huacachina + Dune Buggy & Sandboarding (From Lima)
We will take you to Huacachina to visit the impressive sand dunes, ride a dune buggy down the steep slopes of the dunes and do sandboarding too. It's an experience that will definitely get your heart racing. You can also relax and enjoy the impressive dessert scenery.
In addition, we will go to Paracas, one of the best places to visit in the south of Lima, in there is the amazing Ballestas Islands, where you will see a lot of lovely sea lions, amazing bird life and tiny penguins during the tour by boat.
- 5:00 am: Our tour guide and our driver will pick you up from your hotel.
- 9:00 am: We will take you to visit the famous Ballestas Islands by boat, the tour lasts around 2 and a half hours. You will see many lovely families of sea lions, amazing birds and tiny penguins. The environment is excellent with a wide variety of rock formations.
- 12:00 pm: You will have free time to have a delicious lunch. (The Lunch is not included but our guide will help you organize a lunch, prices can be between 30 to 35 soles).
- 1:00 pm: We will go to Huacachina.
- 2:00 pm: Once we arrive, we will take you to a dune buggy ride and sandboard through the impressive sand dunes. This tour is exciting and beautiful, transporting you at high speeds deep into the desert.
- 3:00 pm: After this fabulous adventure we will visit the Oasis of Huacachina, it is a fantastic experience to see this beautiful Oasis in the middle of a desert.
- 3:45 pm: You will visit the artisanal vineyard “El Catador” where the Peruvian drink “Pisco” is made, as well as different varieties of wines We will have a masterful explanation inside the plant about the production of Wine and Pisco. Of course you will have extra time to be able to buy the wines and piscos of your preference.
- 5:00 pm: We return to the city of Lima.
- 8:00 pm: Arrival in Lima, we will take you to your accommodation.
- The tour by boat to the ballestas islands is only by shared boat, organized by Peruvian marines, there are not private boat tours to the islands.
- Lunch is not included but we will help you to organize a meal in one of the typical restaurants into the reserve. Lunch on these places are little pricy , around S/. 35.00 soles.
- From 2 – 3 people: 200 USD each
- From 4 – 6 people: 180 USD each
- From 7 – 10 people: 150 USD each
- We want to inform you that, on all public holidays in Peru, our prices will have a 50% increase.
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Private transport.
- Professional tour guide.
- Tour in English /Español language.
- Customized service
- All entrance tickets.
- Return transport to your place
- All of our prices included pick up and drop off to your hotel only when it is located in: Miraflores, San Isidro or Barranco. Outside of these areas, we ask that you pay a small fee for your pick up and drop off to your hotel location.
- Monday – Sunday: 5:00 am
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothes
- A hat
- Battery for phone/camera