Ballestas Islands & Paracas National Reserve (From Lima)
Paracas is a national reserve located in the south of Lima, in there is the famous and amazing "Ballestas Islands" where you will see a lot of lovely sea lions, amazing bird life and tiny penguins during the tour by boat. The atmosphere is great with a big variety of rocky formations which will involve you in the meantime you are visiting the islands by boat.
Total Price: $
- A tour guide from our company and our professional driver will pick you up from your hotel in around 3 and a half hours you should be in the Chaco’s port in Pisco town, then we will help you to take a boat to visit our famous Ballestas Islands the whole tour takes around 2 and a half hours.
- After your tour we will take you to visit the impressive and isolated Paracas National Reserve; this natural reserve is part of the world guinness “Dryest desert on heart” called “Atacama” we recommended you to bring lots of sunblock, a hat and lots of water!
- Your friendly tour guide will help you to know and learn about the dessert formation but you also will have the chance to see a impressive landscape with lakes where many migratory birds stop on their trip to the south or north. If you are lucky you might see the great pink flamingos!
- You should expect to be back to Lima around 7 pm
- The tour by boat to the ballestas islands is only by shared boat, organized and led by Peruvian marines, there are not private boat tours to the islands.
- Lunch is not included but we will help you to organize a meal in one of the typical restaurants into the reserve. Lunch on these places are little pricy , around S/. 35.00 soles.
- Sometimes the Peruvian Marines closes the harbor or Paracas reserve but no problem, from 100 times it just happens once. So, if this happens we have plenty options for you to enjoy such as archaeological places / cultural / natural experiences and others we know you will have fun, learn and enjoy. Your tour guide will help you letting you know about these good options.
- For 1 person: 365 USD
- From 2 – 4 people: 185 USD each
- From 5 – 10 people: 140 USD each
- Pick up from your accommodation
- Private transport.
- Professional tour guide.
- Tour in English or Spanish languages
- Customized service
- All entrance tickets.
- Return transport to your place
- All of our prices included pick up and drop off to your hotel only when it is located in: Miraflores, San Isidro or Barranco. Outside of these areas, we ask that you pay a small fee for your pick up and drop off to your hotel location.
- Monday to Sunday: 5:00 am
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothes
- A hat
- Battery for your camera