Ballestas Teest (Test)
Embark on an unforgettable adventure from San Martín Port. Begin by sailing to the enigmatic Ballestas Islands, a refuge for penguins, sea lions and an endless number of seabirds. Continue to the Huacachina oasis, a hidden gem in the middle of the desert, where golden dunes meet an emerald lake. Combine marine nature with the magic of the desert in this unforgettable tour. Adventure and wonder guaranteed!
- 8:00 am – Pickup from San Martin Port.
- 8:30 am – Arrival to Paracas City (tourist pier).
- 9:00 am – Ride to Ballestas islands it lasts for 2 hours, we will see marine birds, sea lions, Humboldt penguin, Inka tern, in the way to the Islands we will have chance to see the enigmatic line similar to Nazca lines, named Candelabra.
- 11:00 am – Return to Paracas City free time to walk in Paracas boulevard, chop, or drink Pisco sour.
- 11:30 pm – Departure to Ica city.
- 12:30 pm – Arrival to Catador Bodega to taste wine and pisco included free taste. Also, free time to lunch or drink (not included lunch or drink on the price).
- 1:30 pm – Departure to Huacachina oasis.
- 1:50 pm – Arrival to Huacachina for a promenade around the oasis.
- 2:30 pm – Return to Paracas San Martín Port.
- 3:45 pm – Arrival to San Martín Port.
- To manage this itinerary, it will be necessary to know the cruise line schedule, time arrival and time of departure from the port
- In case you are a big group of more than 5 people and still want to go with us, then you just need to send us an email to give you great ideas for organizing your tour.
- The tours are in private service, so the prices vary according to the number of people, please consult for a free quote
- All entrance fees and excursions mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guided: by local quality English or Spanish speaking guides.
- 24-hour support by our local staff.
- Vehicle for fullday.
- Entrances Fees.
- Personalized attention.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- A hat