CAMPIÑA AREQUIPEÑA TOUR
- We begin the tour through the Valley of Chilina is a natural environment that contemplates an agricultural area of terraces and terraces used for planting different products, and a wilderness area where we find columnar cacti and subshrubs.
- Next, we go to Paucarpata to observe its terraces and terraces Pre-Incas, we will observe the Church of Santa Ana, which is a colonial construction that
- It was built in the second decade of the 17th century.
- We continue until we reach the town of Sabandía, where we can appreciate the Mill Hidráulico de Sabandía manufactured in the viceregal era, which was used to grind the grain.
- Then we will visit the Mansion of the Founder, owned by Garci Manuel de Carbajal, founder of Arequipa is a house that has many characteristics of the baroque architecture.
- Its dining room, bedroom and gardens as well as its canvases, furniture and a small chapel, was taken by the Chileans during the war as a headquarters.
☝️ Important Note:
- This tour is available just in private service, it could be in the morning (9:00 am) o afternoon (14:00 pm).
- The Mansion of the Founder is open from 09:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m.
- The Mill Hidráulico de Sabandía is open from 09:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m.
- There is no attention to the public on December 25th and January 1st.
BOOKING FORM (1st Step)
Thank you so much for booking with us!, To book your tour you just have to follow 2 simple steps:
1) Fill up the booking form and passenger information
2) Fill up the billing details to pay with Credit Card or PayPal.
Total Price: $
Please check our TERMS and CONDITIONS, Click Here
If you do not want to fill out this form or you have problems filling it up, then just send us your request through the next email: firstname.lastname@example.org or send us an WhatsApp: +51 924 260 744