CHAN CHAN & PALACES
From 2 – 5 people 130 USD per person
From 6 – 9 people: 123 USD per person
From 10 – 20 people 115 USD per person
LET’S GO TO CHAN CHAN & THE RAINBOW PYRAMID
- We will drive to the north of Trujillo to visit the Huaca Dragon, also known as Huaca Arco Iris (Rainbow Pyramid), which belonged to the Chimú culture.
- It is one of the oldest Huacas in the Moche valley, it is considered the first settlement of the Wari culture. It has an almost triangular shape and inclined plane. For its construction, adobe and mud were used.
- After this amazing visit, we will continue our adventure to Chan Chan, the largest adobe city in America.
- Composed of nine small citadels whose streets and narrow passageways lead to wide squares, terraces and truncated pyramids, revealing the remarkable degree of planning of the Chimú culture.
☝️ Important Note:
The maximun group size for cruise ships clients will be maximun 20 people per tour group.
BOOKING FORM (1st Step)
Thank you so much for booking with us!, To book your tour you just have to follow 2 simple steps:
1) Fill up the booking form and passenger information
2) Fill up the billing details to pay with Credit Card or PayPal.