CHAN CHAN + HUANCHACO + REED BOATS
From 2 – 5 people 130 USD per person
From 6 – 9 people: 123 USD per person
From 10 – 20 people 115 USD per person
LET’S LEARN MORE ABOUT “CABALLITOS DE TOTORA” (REED BOATS)
- We will drive to Chan Chan, the largest adobe city in America, built by the Chimú culture and covering an area of about 20 square kilometers.
- It will take 1 hour to walk around palaces and royalty evidences.
- We continue up to the ancient fishing village of Huanchaco which is one of the most famous beaches of Peru, where you can see the traditional fishing boats (caballitos de totora).
- Fishing is one of the main activities in Huanchaco, we will see the local fishermen using these famous boats, which are made of braided grass, just like the floating Uros Islands on Lake Titicaca.
- They have been used since the time of the Mochicas culture (about 2000 years) for artisanal fishing but also for long trips over the water.
☝️ Important Note:
The maximun group size for cruise ships clients will be maximun 20 people per tour group.
BOOKING FORM (1st Step)
Thank you so much for booking with us!, To book your tour you just have to follow 2 simple steps:
1) Fill up the booking form and passenger information
2) Fill up the billing details to pay with Credit Card or PayPal.