Colorful Cusco Walking Tour
Total Price: $
3 1/2 Hours
- Hotel pickup. The walking tour starts in the colorful San Pedro market; there is probably no better place to witness Cusquean life. Enjoy a firsthand look at how residents live day-to-day outside the postcard perfection of Cusco’s main square. The guide explains this Market’s history as its wanders through the narrow aisles laden with colorful fabrics, meals, fruit juice, bread, and shaman stalls.
- Then, we visit Cusco’s main square. This busy and vibrant space marks the city’s colonial center, featuring wide stone pathways and well-kept colorful gardens.
- Afterward, we will go to Qorikancha, where Santo Domingo’s convent sits atop the ancient temple. For some unknown reason, numerous invaders were awed by the splendor of this temple when they first arrived because, according to tradition, it was fully gold-plated.
- For 2-3 people: 55 USD each
- For 4 people: 45 USD each
- From 5 people up: 38 USD each
- Guided: by local quality English or Spanish speaking guide.
- Entrance fee to Koricancha
- 24-hour support by our local staff.
- Anything not specified in the itinerary description.
- Tips for guides, drivers and other staff.