COOK AN AUTHENTIC CEVICHE + A PERUVIAN PISCO SOUR
For 1 person: 48 USD
From 2 people up: 45 USD each
CEVICHE AND PISCO SOUR CLASS
- This is a Peruvian cooking class where you will learn how to cook these two delicacies that all Peruvians will die for: Ceviche & Pisco Sour.
- To finish, the house recipe: The tastiest fish soup Peruvian style and original flavour. Be prepared to enjoy, taste and be happy! Our chefs and team will make your day unforgettable.
- This class is for people who love traditional food and want to make it at home! You’ll love the relaxed atmosphere with no dull demo’s, because we believe in the hands-on approach.
WHAT IS PREPARED?
- Ceviche: You will make an authentic Peruvian dish to tantalize your tastebuds and later enjoy your achievements.
- Pisco Sour: One of the most popular cocktails in Peru is the Pisco Sour. It is based on Pisco (kind of brandy) and was originated in Lima in the early 1920s. Apart from the Pisco other main ingredients are lime juice, egg white and sugar syrup. Usually, the cocktail is served in three sizes: Single, Double or “Catedral” (Cathedral)
☝️ Important Note:
Dear client, It is good to know that our regular group size is from 6 to 7 people. On very special occasions only, there will be 8 people but never more than 8.
In case you are a big group of friends or you have a big fun family of more than 10 people, and still want to go with us, then you just need to send us an email to give you great ideas for organizing your tour.
☝️ Meeting Point:
Calle Porta 170, Miraflores
BOOKING FORM (1st Step)
Thank you so much for booking with us!, To book your tour you just have to follow 2 simple steps:
1) Fill up the booking form and passenger information
2) Fill up the billing details to pay with Credit Card or PayPal.