Cook an Authentic Ceviche + A Peruvian Pisco Sour
This is a Peruvian cooking class where you will learn how to cook these two delicacies that all Peruvians will die for: Ceviche & Pisco Sour. Be prepared to enjoy, taste and be happy! Our chefs and team will make your day unforgettable.
WHAT IS PREPARED?
- Ceviche: You will make an authentic Peruvian dish to tantalize your tastebuds and later enjoy your achievements.
- Pisco Sour: One of the most popular cocktails in Peru is the Pisco Sour. It is based on Pisco (kind of brandy) and was originated in Lima in the early 1920s. Apart from the Pisco other main ingredients are lime juice, egg white and sugar syrup. Usually, the cocktail is served in three sizes: Single, Double or “Catedral” (Cathedral)
Meeting Point: Calle Porta 170, Miraflores (Pick up is not included)
- For 1 person: 43 USD
- For 2 – 3 people: 36 USD each
- For 4 – 6 people: 33 USD each
- For 7 – 10 people: 30 USD each
- English speaking bartender & Chef
- All ingredients
- Pisco Sour
- Pick up and drop off to your Hotel (you have to pay an additional fee)
- Monday – Sunday: 6:45 pm