COOK THE MOST POPULAR PERUVIAN DISHES
For 1 person: 48 USD
From 2 people up: 45 USD each
LEARN HOW TO COOK THE MOST POPULAR PERUVIAN DISHES
- Peruvian food is recognized as one of the World’s Top Gastronomy countries. This is your chance to discover why it is so special!
- Prepare the most popular Peruvian dishes: Lomo Saltado and Causa Limeña. We show you how to cook your own Peruvian food.
- This class is for people who love traditional food and want to do it at home! You will love the relaxed atmosphere without boring demonstrations because we believe in the practical approach. We will all prepare an authentic Peruvian dish to seduce your palate and then enjoy your achievements.
- For cooking, we use ceramic pots, just as our ancestors did (Inkas). This way we will keep all the natural flavour.
WHAT IS PREPARED?
- Entry: Causa Limeña (Mashed yellow potatoes, seasoned with lime and ají, filled with Quinoa and avocado)
- Main course: Lomo Saltado (Sautéed Tomatoes, Onions, Beef).
- Drink: Chicha Morada(Our national drink)
- + Pisco Sour Class or red wine glass: 50 USD each (from 2 people up)
TOUR PICK UP
- All our prices included pick up your hotel only if it is located in Miraflores, San Isidro or Barranco. Outside of these areas, we ask you to pay a small fee for your pick up and drop off to your hotel location.
☝️ Important Note:
Dear client, it is good to know that our regular group size is from 6 to 7 people. On very special occasions only, there will be 8 people but never more than 8.
In case you are a big group of friends or you have a big fun family of more than 10 people, and still want to go with us, then you just need to send us an email to give you great ideas for organizing your tour.
BOOKING FORM (1st Step)
Thank you so much for booking with us, to book your tour you just have to follow 2 simple steps:
1) Fill up the booking form and passenger information
2) Fill up the billing details to pay with Credit Card or PayPal.
Please check our TERMS and CONDITIONS, Click Here
If you do not want to fill out this form or you have problems filling it up, then just send us your request through the next email: email@example.com or send us an WhatsApp: +51 924 260 744