From 2 people up:
420 USD each without hotel
- Immerse yourself in this cultural trip and enrich history knowing the capital of Peru, along with the oldest city in America, Caral.
- You will also get to know our culture through the exquisite gastronomy with a fun street food tour.
- Visit the Capital of Peru and learn about its main attractions together with the underground catacombs and one of the most recognized museums worldwide, the Larco Herrera Museum.
- We will have a tour to one of the archaeological sites in the middle of the city, the Huaca Pucllana and in the afternoon we will taste delicious dishes, very popular among the locals.
- You will know where was Caral, the oldest civilization in America, just a few hours from Lima, with its 5000 years old.
- DAY 1: Arrival in Lima, welcome and transfer to the hotel.
- DAY 2: Let’s explore the city with a “city tour” and learn about its culture!
- DAY 3: Huaca Pucllana Site Museum, Local Markets & Gastronomic History Tour
- DAY 4: Full day to Caral, the first civilization in America!
BOOKING FORM (1st Step)
Thank you so much for booking with us!, To book your tour you just have to follow 2 simple steps:
1) Fill up the booking form and passenger information
2) Fill up the billing details to pay with Credit Card or PayPal.