DARK & ART LIMA'S HISTORY AT THEIR OLDEST CEMETERY
For 1 person: 50 USD
For 2 – 4 people: 36 USD each
For 5 -1 0 people: 32 USD each
DARK & ART LIMA’S HISTORY AT THEIR OLDEST CEMENTERY (PRESBITERO MAESTRO)
- Join us on a fascinating journey through the oldest Cemetery in Peru, built over two centuries ago. Discover the mysteries that lie beneath the magnificent mausoleums, and hear the fascinating stories of the past, while visiting some of the 850 tombs and crypts of Peru’s most famous past.
- The Presbitero Maestro Cemetery was built between 1805 and 1808 on the former outskirts of Lima and was the first municipal cemetery in Latin America. This impressive and beautiful historical Sanctuary houses the final resting places of many historical important personalities, and is still in use. The neoclassical complex contains the largest collection of 19th century European marble sculptures in Latin America. It’s absolutely worth seeing!
TOUR PICK UP
- All our prices include pick up and drop off to your hotel only when it is located in: Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco and Lima centre. Outside these places, you have to pay a small fee for your pick up/drop off.
☝️ Important Note:
Dear client, It is good to know that our regular group size is from 6 to 7 people. On very special occasions only, there will be 10 people but never more than 10.
In case you are a big group of friends or you have a big fun family of more than 10 people, and still want to go with us, then you just need to send us an email to give you great ideas for organizing your tour.
BOOKING FORM (1st Step)
Thank you so much for booking with us!, To book your tour you just have to follow 2 simple steps:
1) Fill up the booking form and passenger information
2) Fill up the billing details to pay with Credit Card or PayPal.
Please check our TERMS and CONDITIONS, Click Here
If you do not want to fill out this form or you have problems filling it up, then just send us your request through the next email: firstname.lastname@example.org or send us an WhatsApp: +51 924 260 744