Deep Perú Tour: Pachacamac + Shanty Town (From Callao Port)
On this walking tour you will get the opportunity to see how the majority of the population in Lima really live. Also, you will visit the Pachacamac archeological site, a very important oracle in the Inkas time.
Total Price: $
1. Pachacamac’s Pyramids Tour
- Was a very important oracle in the Inkas time, the name is Inka/Quechua and means Hearth’s Creator.
- Everybody wants to come to Pachacamac to visit and say thank you to the creator.
- Pachacamac was also the place of human sacrificies and payments to the mother heart; natives celebrated large festivities in honor to the gods.
- The middle of Inka Pyramids, the panorama is surreal you will see ancient huge Inka costructions, long wide Inka trails and Gigants Pyramids, we will take yout to the top of the of the main Pyramide Called ‘The Sun Temple’.
2. Shanty Town Tour
- This is an eye opening tour experience that challenges common preconceptions about poor areas. You will get a lot of interaction with the locals and children. Remember over 80% of people from Lima live there.
- Take a walk up the famous ‘yellow stairs’ and along narrow cute roads, visit a local kindergarten, silverware factory and the friendly families from this nice community. The town’s huge dimensions and breathtaking views are impressive for any visitor.
- From 2 – 5 people: 135 USD each
- From 6 – 10 people: 125 USD each
- From 11 – 12 people: 118 USD each
- From 13 – 14 people: 108 USD each
- Pick up from your hotel
- Private transport
- English speaking guide
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- All entrance tickets
- Taxes and return transport
- The meeting place will be outside Callao’s Port, Plaza Salaverry or Plaza San Miguel, we will be there waiting for you with a sign with the name of the agency “HAKU TOURS“. There will be the guides to start the tour.
- In case of changing the meeting place, customers should call us or send an email before leaving the port to coordinate the new place where we will be waiting for you.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- A hat
- Battery for your camera