EL BRUJO ARCHEOLOGICAL COMPLEX
From 2 – 5 people 130 USD per person
From 6 – 9 people: 123 USD per person
From 10 – 20 people 115 USD per person
EL BRUJO ARCHEOLOGICAL COMPLEX & MUMMY OF CAO
- Let yourself be amazed and explore these incredible temples!
- We will drive to Chicama Valley, about 60 km north of Trujillo, to visit “El Brujo”, another complex of the Moche civilization.
- Archaeological excavations started here in 1990, where they found the Lady of Cao, a 1,500-year-old, tattooed female mummy.
- Huaca Cao Viejo.
- Cao Museum.
- Village of Magdalena de Cao (to taste a traditional drink fermented underground for 1 to 2 years called «Añejo de Cao»)
- We continue up, to the ancient fishing village of Huanchaco for a good Buffet lunch based in see food. Huanchaco is of the most famous beaches of Peru, where you can see the traditional fishing boats (caballitos de totora) which are still in use today.
☝️ Important Note:
The maximun group size for cruise ships clients will be maximun 20 people per tour group.
BOOKING FORM (1st Step)
Thank you so much for booking with us!, To book your tour you just have to follow 2 simple steps:
1) Fill up the booking form and passenger information
2) Fill up the billing details to pay with Credit Card or PayPal.