Fun in Barranco Town Tour
Nobody better than a local to show you the secrets of their own neighborhood. With us, you are going to visit the most romantic, charming and bohemian neighborhood in Lima. You will learn about Barranco's most fascinating stories and traditions. While enjoying one of the most stunning views of the Pacific Ocean.
- This walking tour will guide you among the colorful stately mansions and churches, making our way along the cliffs, while hearing about Barranco’s fascinating history.
- For art lovers, Barranco is a paradise. For having amazing murals, full with bright colors and meaningful concepts, done by the most important urban artists of Peru.
- As we stroll through this neighborhood’s charming streets, we will stop in the famous prominent locations. One of them is “Puente de los Suspiros” (Bridge of Sighs), the most iconic landmark of Barranco that connects two sides of a steep ravine.
- Take impressive photos with the best murals
- Join us as we enjoy time among Lima’s most trendy district.
- 1 person: 38 USD
- For 2 – 3 people: 35 USD each
- For 4 – 6 people: 33 USD each
- For 7 – 10 people: 30 USD each
- The prices provided are for shared groups, if you want a private service or you would like to join a shared group, ask for availability please.
- We want to inform you that, on all public holidays in Peru, our prices will have a 50% increase.
- Pick up from your hotel
- Private transport
- Professional tour guide
- All entrance tickets
- Additional taxes and return transport to your hotel place
- All of our prices include pick up and drop off to your hotel only when it is in: Miraflores, San Isidro or Barranco. Outside of these areas, we ask you to pay a small fee for your pick up and drop off.
- Monday – Sunday: 10:00am or 14:00 pm
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- A hat
- Battery for your camera