Lima City Tour + Lunch + Highlights of Lima (From Callao Port)
Do you have just one day to visit and explore the most important tourist attractions of Lima? if so, this is a very special tour for you! We have designed a unique tour for the ones who don't have enough time to stay in Lima. We take you around Lima in 8 hours.
- Our first visit will be to one of highest points of the city, located in Chorrillos district to go towards the historical “Morro Solar” (300 masl), where an outstanding view will be waiting for us and we will be able to learn about the history of this spot and Peru in general.
- The next spot to visit is the bohemian and artistic district of Barranco which is the smallest district of Lima. We will visit the “plaza”, the romantic and mysthical “Puente de los suspiros”. In addition, we will observe the beautiful art murals on the street’s walls of this traditional neighborhood.
- After Barranco, our visit will take part in the colorful and famous district of Miraflores, where we will visit the romantic “Parque Del Amor” that has a very artsy sculpture made by a well recognized local artist called Victor Delfín and it offers a panoramic view of the Peruvian sea. Then, we go towards “Parque Kennedy” for a walk throughout the park and to have a very nice conversation about the history of such a popular place and of course, watch and pet the cats living in this park and on the trees.
- Time for food! We go to a very traditional Local market in Surquillo district, where we will learn about many products we grow and harvest in our country and also learn about the Peruvian gastronomy, We will have a fruit tasting to enjoy the native and exotic products brought from the different regions of Peru (Coast, Andes and Amazon) and then, have lunch at a very local restaurant where typical and native food is prepared and it is also very visited by locals.
- After lunch, we go towards the historical center of Lima, where we’ll visit San Martin Square, The Main Square and the mysterious underground catacombs at San Francisco Monastery to learn more about the history of Peru along side your local tour Guide.
- If you wish to get something typical from Peru we’ll take you to a short visit to the Inka Market.
- From 2 to 5 people: 115 USD per person
- From 6 to 12 people: 105 USD per person
- From 13 to 14 people: 95 USD per person
- Pick up from Callao port
- English/Spanish speaking tour guide
- All entrance tickets
- Lunch in a typical Peruvian restaurant
- Local tapas
- Return transport
- The meeting place will be outside Callao’s Port, we will be there waiting for you with a sign with the name of the agency “Haku Tours“. There will be the guides to start the tour.
- In case of changing the meeting place, customers should call us or send an email before leaving the port to coordinate the new place where we will be waiting for you.
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothes
- A hat
- Battery for your camera