HOMESTAY IN LIMA (2 DAYS/1 NIGHT)
Nothing is more meaningful than the opportunity to be fully immersed in the lives of the Peruvian people. According to travellers.
110 USD 1 Person
Price with discount!
From 2 People 100 USD each.
HOMESTAY IN LIMA (LOCAL LIFE EXPERIENCE)
Nothing is more meaningful than the opportunity to be fully immersed in the lives of the Peruvian people. According to travellers, a homestay experience is usually one of the most enjoyable and memorable experiences of their trip. Peruvians are known for being warm and friendly people, and they love to teach people all about their culture and traditions, and this is your opportunity to experience this amazing culture firsthand.
We feel confident that you will find it easy to befriend these beautiful people and hope that these unique friendships and memories will last well beyond your adventures in Lima.
- On arrival to the area you will have a Shanty Town Tour during the morning, and then be escorted to your homestay family. Your english speaking guide will introduce you to your homestay family, and make sure you are settled before they leave you in the safe hands of your new Peruvian family. You will be given a small local map, some basic spanish phrases and told about security and other basic guidelines to help you stay be enjoyable.
- During any free-time you have, you can play football with the local children, visit the local church or kindergarten, or simply spend time getting to know your host family and the locals.
- On return to your homestay, you will have a lesson in cooking a traditional peruvian meal, and have plenty of opportunities to practice your spanish with your family over dinner.
- You have the opportunity to go with your ¨Host-Mother¨ to the local market to purchase local fruits and vegetables for the family meals.
- You have an afternoon visit to a local ceramic workshop using a fun local ‘Moto’ as transport. During your visit to the factory you have the option of making your own souvenir of your stay (we would appreciate a donation towards electricity and ceramic tutor).
- Your homestay experience comes to an end at approx noon.
The Homestay Families:
These families have been personally chosen by Haku, and recommended by the locals. We have visited each home and sat with them and their family and discussed all the guidelines and get to know them individually.
Total immersion in the Peruvian culture and language.
Dear client, It is good to know that our regular group size is from 6 to 7 people. On very special occasions only, there will be 10 people but NEVER more than 10 (this is ONLY for clients whose tours start at a hotel or Apartment located in Lima city).
In case you are a big group of friends or you have a big fun family of more than 10 people, and still want to go with us, then you just need to send us an email to give you great ideas for organizing your tour!
* Dear client, thank you so much for booking with us. To book your tour, you just have to follow 2 simple steps. First, fill up the booking form. Second, fill up the billing details to pay with Paypal or Credit Card.