Lima Bike Tour in Miraflores & Barranco
If you like sports and outdoor activities, this is your opportunity to visit the most touristic districts of Lima by bike. Watch beautiful landscapes throughout all Lima's bay with an outstanding view of the Peruvian sea and islands.
- On this adventure, you will be able to ride your bike for at least 10 miles (16 km) what guarantees a very interesting and healthy experience.
- The colorful districts of Miraflores and Barranco will give us a wonderful day, getting to know the peaceful parks and green areas of the city.
- We start the adventure in Miraflores from a very nice street to “Parque Kennedy”, a very popular area visited by both, locals and foreigners.
- After that, we will take one of the main avenues (safe to ride) to go towards Miraflores bay and get to the nice and romantic “Parque del amor”, where you will have the chance to get excellent pictures of a monument made by a well recognized local artist called Victor Delfin.
- Then, we ride until getting to the bohemian and artsy Barranco District. We will be able to visit the mythical “Puente de los Suspiros” and the beautiful art murals in the peaceful streets of this district.
- We will have the chance to do many stops to take a break, so that you can spend a very enjoyable day along your local tour guide and learning about the popular and historical culture of our country.
- For 1 person: 42 USD
- For 2 – 3 people: 38 USD each
- For 4 – 6 people: 34 USD each
- For 7 – 10 people: 29 USD each
- The prices provided are for shared groups, if you want a private service or you would like to join a shared group, ask for availability please.
- We want to inform you that, on all public holidays in Peru, our prices will have a 50% increase.
- Guide in English / Spanish
- Customized service
- Meeting point: Porta Street 170, Miraflores
- Monday – Sunday: 9:30 am or 14:30 pm
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes