Lima City Tour + Inka Market & Love Park (From Callao Port)
In this fascinating walking tour in our historical center, together with our expert local guide, we will show you the palaces, castles and mansions our city hide while listening to informative commentary from your guide.
- We will take you to a fascinating walking tour in our historic centre of Lima. Together with our expert local guide we will show you the palaces, castles and mansions our city hide
- We are also going to take you to our great Saint Francisco Monastery and to the impressive underground catacombs.
- For sure we won’t miss to visit The Main Square (Plaza de Armas), other great places you also will visit are: Train Station Palace, unique old fashioned “Cordano Bar”, Jiron de la Union Pathway, First Fotoshop Palace in southmerica, Post Office Palace, Domenicans Tower, Historical Rimac Bridge and the lovely sourrounded wooden Balconies .
- Our historical center is considered a World Heritage protected by the Unesco.
- Then we will visit the Inka Market and the Love Park.
- We are pretty flexible, if you still want to enjoy the historical center or Miraflores, then you can tell your tour guide to leave you there.
- For sure your guide will recommend you great local restaurants for you to try delicious typical food, then you can continue your own personal exploration
- From 2 to 8 people: 60 USD per person
- From 9 to 14 people: 50 USD per person
- Pick up from Callao port
- English/Spanish speaking tour guide
- Customized service
- All the highlights of Lima including the Catacombs
- All entrance tickets
- Return transport
- The meeting place will be outside Callao’s Port, we will be there waiting for you with a sign with the name of the agency “Haku Tours“. There will be the guides to start the tour.
- In case of changing the meeting place, customers should call us or send an email before leaving the port to coordinate the new place where we will be waiting for you.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- A hat
- Battery for your camera