Lima's Culture Tour: City Tour + Lunch + Larco Museum (From Callao Port)
Explore the historical center of the Peruvian capital while listening to informative commentary from your guide and visit the Larco Museum, one of the 2 most expensive museums in Lima city.
1. CITY OF KINGS & QUEENS TOUR (CITY TOUR)
- Get acquainted with the Peruvian capital, and learn about when it was founded in 1535 and became the ‘City Of The Kings’.
- Admire the colonial buildings that line the streets as you pass The Plaza Mayor, Basilica Cathedral of Lima, the Government Palace, the Monasterio de San Francisco and its fascinating underground catacombs.
- Visit one of Peru’s oldest bars in Lima, and more!
2. LARCO HERRERA MUSEUM
- Founded in 1926, the Larco Museum showcases remarkable chronological galleries providing an excellent overview on 3000 years of development of Peruvian pre-Columbian history.
- Located in a unique vice-royal mansion of the 18th century built over a 7th century pre-Columbian pyramid and surrounded by beautiful gardens.
- The museum features the finest gold and silver collection from Ancient Peru and a famous erotic archaeological collection.
- This museum is one of the 2 most expensive museums in Lima city.
- From 2 – 5 people: 110 USD each
- From 6 – 10 people: 105 USD each
- From 11 – 12 people: 98 USD each
- From 13 – 14 people: 90 USD each
- Pick up from Callao port
- English/Spanish speaking tour guide
- Customized service
- All entrance tickets
- Lunch or dinner
- Return transport
- The meeting place will be outside Callao’s Port, we will be there waiting for you with a sign with the name of the agency “Haku Tours“. There will be the guides to start the tour.
- In case of changing the meeting place, customers should call us or send an email before leaving the port to coordinate the new place where we will be waiting for you.
- To wear comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat, take a bottle of water with you and spare battery for your camera.