Lima City Tour Starting at The Airport
We are going to pick you up from the airport and with our expert local guide we'll take you to a fascinating Lima city walking tour around our Historical Center. It's different, classic and unique! We will show you Palaces and Castles our city hides, also our great Saint Francisco Monastery, the impressive underground catacombs and more!
- Get acquainted with the Peruvian capital, learn about when it was founded and became the “City of the Kings” and admire the colonial buildings that line the streets.
- Our historical center is considered a World Heritage Site protected by UNESCO since 1991 because of all the colonial buildings the city has.
- Lima also stands as one of the oldest capital in South America, as it was founded by the Spaniards in 1535 and became the “City of the Kings”, the most important city for the Spanish Viceroyalty in the whole continent.
- We will visit to The Main Square, where we are going to learn together about the history. Beside this, you will get the best pictures of the Archbishop’s Palace, The City Hall of Lima and The Cathedral.
- Other great places to visit are: San Martin Square, the highest tower in Lima (40m) that belongs to Saint Dominic Convent, the train station Palace, the unique old-fashioned Cordano Bar, De la Union Pathway, the first photoshop Palace in southmerica, the Historical Rimac Bridge and more…
- This walking tour finishes back to the airport or to your hotel. You will have a non cost (FREE) transfer to your hotel if it is located on San Isidro, Miraflores, Barranco or Lima downtown.
- Your flight details are very important for us to organize your airport pick up and wait for you in case there is a delay.
- For 1 person: 63 USD
- For 2 – 3 people: 47 USD each
- For 4 – 6 people: 42 USD each
- For 7 – 10 people: 39 USD each
- The prices provided are for shared groups, if you want a private service or you would like to join a shared group, ask for availability please.
- We want to inform you that, on all public holidays in Peru, our prices will have a 50% increase.
- Pick up from the Airport
- Professional tour guide
- Tour in English / Spanish
- Customized service
- Entrance tickets
- Return transport back to the airport or Miraflores
- Monday – Sunday: 9:00 am o 2:00 pm
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- A hat
- A bottle of water