LIMA CITY TOUR WITH MEETING POINT
For 1 person: 30 USD
For 2 -4 people: 23 USD each
For 5 – 10 people: 20 USD each
KINGS & QUEENS TOUR (LIMA CITY TOUR)
- Our meeting point will be at Bolivar Hotel and with our expert local guide we will take you to a fascinating Lima city walking tour around our Historical Center.
- Get acquainted with the Peruvian capital, learn about when it was founded and became the “City of the Kings” and admire the colonial buildings that line the streets.
- It’s different, classic and unique! We will show you palaces and castles our city hides, we are also going to take you to our great Saint Francisco Monastery and the impressive underground catacombs.
- Our Historical Center is considered a World Heritage Site protected by Unesco since 1991 because of all the colonial buildings the city has.
- Lima also stands as one of the oldest capital in South America as it was founded by the Spaniards in 1535 and became the “City of the kings”, the most important city for the Spanish Viceroyalty in the whole continent!
- For sure, we won’t miss the visit to the most important square in the whole country, The Main Square, where we are going to learn together about the history of the square. Beside this, you will get the best pictures of the Archbishop’s Palace, The City Hall of Lima and The Cathedral.
- Other great places to visit are: San Martin Square, the highest tower in Lima (40m) that belongs to Saint Dominic Convent, the train station Palace, the unique old-fashioned Cordano Bar, De la Union Pathway, the first photoshop Palace in southmerica, the post office Palace, the Historical Rimac Bridge and the lovely surrounded wooden Balconies.
☝️ Important Note:
Dear client, it is good to know that our regular group size is from 6 to 7 people. On very special occasions only, there will be 10 people but never more than 10.
In case you are a big group of friends or you have a big fun family of more than 10 people, and still want to go with us, then you just need to send us an email to give you great ideas for organizing your tour.
BOOKING FORM (1st Step)
Thank you so much for booking with us! To book your tour you just have to follow 2 simple steps:
1) Fill up the booking form and passenger information
2) Fill up the billing details to pay with Credit Card or PayPal.
Please check our TERMS and CONDITIONS, Click Here
If you do not want to fill out this form or you have problems filling it up, then just send us your request through the next email: firstname.lastname@example.org or send us an WhatsApp: +51 924 260 744