Lima City Tour With Meeting Point
Get acquainted with the Peruvian capital, learn about when it was founded and became the “City of the Kings”. It's different, classic and unique! We will show you palaces and castles our city hides, we are also going to take you to our great Saint Francisco Monastery and the impressive underground catacombs.
- Our meeting point will be at Bolivar Hotel and with our expert local guide we will take you to a fascinating Lima city walking tour around our Historical Center.
- Our Historical Center is considered a World Heritage Site protected by Unesco since 1991 because of all the colonial buildings the city has.
- Lima also stands as one of the oldest capital in South America as it was founded by the Spaniards in 1535 and became the “City of the kings”, the most important city for the Spanish Viceroyalty in the whole continent!
- For sure, we won’t miss the visit to the most important square in the whole country, The Main Square, where we are going to learn together about the history of the square. Beside this, you will get the best pictures of the Archbishop’s Palace, The City Hall of Lima and The Cathedral.
- Other great places to visit are: San Martin Square, the highest tower in Lima (40m) that belongs to Saint Dominic Convent, the train station Palace, the unique old-fashioned Cordano Bar, De la Union Pathway, the first photoshop Palace in southmerica, the post office Palace, the Historical Rimac Bridge and the lovely surrounded wooden Balconies.
- For 1 person: 28 USD
- For 2 – 3 people: 26 USD each
- For 4 – 6 people: 21 USD each
- For 7 – 10 people: 16 USD each
- Professional tour guide
- Tour guide in English/Spanish
- Customized service
- All entrance tickets
- Monday – Sunday: 09:40 am or 14:40 pm