Lima's Colors & Flavors Tour (Food Tour)
Discover all the local hidden places that Peruvian locals go to. We will visit a variety of fun locations, local markets and have the opportunity to taste Peru's yummy flavors. You will visit two different, but equally wonderful local districts of Lima.
1. CHORRILLOS FISH TOWN
- Our local guide will pick you up from your hotel to go to one of the most traditional districts of Lima: Chorrillos, which is known for its fishing activity that is a heritage generation after generation.
- Chorrillos is the ideal place to go in search of the best “hole in the wall” seafood restaurants, we will start at the Artisanal Fish Market trying some goodies and learn about our local products. Not to fill up at the beginning because there will be more during the tour.
- After the fish market we will go to a street market called “La Paradita” where the locals go for their daily activities, a unique opportunity to mingle among the locals and try peruvian street food that people offers.
- We will go to a local restaurant where you will have the opportunity to taste a variety of typical dishes, snacks and flavors that our country offers!
2. BARRANCO TRENDY TOWN
- This quirky and bohemian hood features trendy restaurants, bars, boutiques and art galleries.
- You will also see some masterful art murals made by internationally acclaimed artists.
- Best of all you will uncover the hidden gem of Barranco, the “romantic bridge of sighs” and the “Bajada de Baños walkway”
- Join us as we enjoy time among Lima’s most trendy and colorful district.
- For 1 person: 62 USD
- For 2 – 3 people: 54 USD each
- For 4 – 6 people: 49 USD each
- For 7 – 10 people: 45 USD each
- The prices provided are for shared groups, if you want a private service or you would like to join a shared group, ask for availability please.
- We want to inform you that, on all public holidays in Peru, our prices will have a 50% increase.
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Guide in English / Spanish.
- Customized service
- Lots of local snacks & tapas.
- Return transport
- All of our prices include pick up and drop off to your hotel only if it is located in: Miraflores, San Isidro or Barranco. Outside of these areas we ask you to pay a small fee for your pick up and drop off to your hotel place.
- Monday – Sunday: 09:00 am
- Do not eat much before your tour because you will try many types of food, snacks and drinks.
- If you have any dietary restrictions, please let us know when you book your tour with us.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.