Lima's Colors & Flavors Tour (Street Food Tour)
Discover all the local hidden places that Peruvian locals go to. We will visit a variety of fun locations and have the opportunity to taste Peru's yummy flavours. You will also visit two different, but equally wonderful local districts of Lima.
Total Price: $
1. CHORRILLOS FISH TOWN
- Our friendly local guide will pick you up from your hotel to move to one of the most traditional districts of Lima called Chorrillos, which is also known for its fishing activity that is a heritage generation after generation.
- Chorrillos is the ideal place to go in search of the best “hole in the wall” seafood restaurants, we will start at the Artisanal Fish Market trying some goodies and learn about our local products. Not to fill up at the beginning because there will be more during the tour.
- Visiting just one spot of Chorrillos is not enough, so after the fish market we will head towards the heart of Chorrillos at the Famous street market called “La Paradita” where the locals go for their daily activities, a unique opportunity to mingle among the locals and try authentic tidbits that people offers!
- Of course, we’ll save the best for last! You will have the opportunity to see, taste and learn how to make a variety of local snacks and flavors that our country offers!
- The experience will surely captivate your attention and taste buds!
2. BARRANCO TRENDY TOWN
- This quirky and bohemian hood features trendy restaurants, bars, boutiques and art galleries.
- You will also see some masterful graffiti pieces and fabulous murals made by internationally acclaimed artists.
- Best of all you will uncover the hidden gem of Barranco, the “romantic bridge of sighs” and the “Bajada de Baños walkway”
- Join us as we enjoy time among Lima’s most trendy and colorful district.
- For 1 person: 62 USD
- For 2 – 3 people: 54 USD each
- For 4 – 6 people: 49 USD each
- For 7 – 10 people: 45 USD each
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Professional english speaking tour guide
- Customized service
- All entrance tickets
- Lots of local snacks & tapas
- Return transport
- All of our prices include pick up and drop off to your hotel only if it is located in: Miraflores, San Isidro or Barranco. Outside of these areas we ask you to pay a small fee for your pick up and drop off to your hotel place.
- Monday – Sunday: 09:00 am
- Do not eat much before your tour because you will try many types of food, snacks and drinks.
- If you have any dietary restrictions, please let us know when you book your tour with us.