Lima Coolest Towns: City Tour + Barranco Tour + Lunch
Our local tour guide will take you to the great Historical Center to enjoy a walking tour visiting: palaces, castles, beautiful wooden balconies and misterious underground catacombs. Then we will go to a walking tour of Lima's most interesting and colourful district, known for its 'bohemian' lifestyle and local artists favorite district.
Total Price: $
1. City of Kings & Queens Tour
- Get acquainted with the Peruvian capital and learn about when it was founded and became the “City Of The Kings”. We are going to pick you up from your hotel and take you to a fascinating City Tour in our historical center, together with our expert local guide.
- We will show you the palaces and castles our city hide, we are also going to take you to our great Saint Francisco Monastery and the impressive underground catacombs.
2. Trendy Barranco Walking Tour
- Take a walking tour of Lima’s most interesting and colorful district, known for its bohemian lifestyle and local artists favorite district.
- This walking tour will guide you amongst the colorful stately mansions and churches, making our way along the cliffs, while hearing about Barranco’s fascinating history.
- We will visit the famous “Bajada de los Baños” walkway, the romantic “Bridge of Sighs” and the Plaza San Francisco. Join us as we enjoy time amongst Lima’s most trendy district.
- For 1 person: 98 USD
- For 2 – 3 people up: 85 each
- For 4 – 6 people up: 75 each
- For 7 – 10 people up: 73 each
- Pick up and drop off to the hotel
- Professional tour guide
- English or spanish speaking guide
- Customized service
- All entrance tickets
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- All our prices included pick up and drop off to your hotel only when it is located in: Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco and Lima Centre. Outside these places you have to pay a small fee for your pick up/drop off.
- Monday – Sunday: 09:00 am or 14:00 pm
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- A hat
- Battery for your camera