Lima Highlights Tour: Barranco, Miraflores & Chorrillos
Do you only have one day to visit and explore the most important tourist attractions of Lima? If so, this is a very special tour for you! We have designed a unique tour where we will take you around the highlights of Lima in 4 hours.
- In this tour you will have a chance to take a local drinks and snacks. If you have any dietary restrictions, please let us know when you book your tour with us.
- Our first visit will be to one of highest points of the city, located in Chorrillos district to go towards the historical “Morro Solar” (300 masl), where an outstanding view will be waiting for us and we will be able to learn about the history of this spot and Peru in general.
- The next spot to visit is the bohemian and artistic district of Barranco, which is the smallest district of Lima. We will visit the “plaza”, the romantic and mysthical “Puente de los suspiros”. In addition, we will take a look at the beautiful art murals on the very small and narrow street’s walls of this traditional neighborhood.
- After Barranco, our visit will take part in the colorful and famous district of Miraflores, where we will visit the romantic “Parque Del Amor” that has a very artsy sculpture made by a well recognized local artist called Victor Delfín and it offers a panoramic view of the Peruvian sea. Then, we go towards “Parque Kennedy” for a walk throughout the park and to have a very nice conversation about the history of such a popular place and of course, watch and pet the cats living in this park and on the trees.
- Time for local snacks! We go to a very traditional Local market in Surquillo district, where we will learn about many products we grow and harvest in our country, and also learn about the Peruvian gastronomy. We will have a fruit tasting to enjoy the native and exotic products brought from different regions of Peru (Coast, Andes and Amazon).
- Finally, you will be dropped-off back at your hotel.
- For 1 person: 55 USD
- For 2 – 3 people: 50 USD each
- For 4 – 6 people: 45 USD each
- For 7 – 10 people: 40 USD each
- The prices provided are for shared groups, if you want a private service ask for availability please.
- We want to inform you that, on all public holidays in Peru, our prices will have a 50% increase.
- Pick up from your hotel
- English speaking guide
- Snacks, local tapas, piqueos
- Customized service
- All entrance tickets
- Return transport to your places
- All our prices include pick up and drop off to your hotel only if it is in Miraflores, San Isidro and Barranco. Outside these places you have to pay a small fee for your pick up/drop off.
- Monday – Sunday: 09:00am or 2:00pm
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- A hat
- Battery for your camera