Lima's Coolest Towns: City Tour + Barranco Tour (From Callao Port)
Explore the historical center of the Peruvian capital while listening to informative commentary from your guide. Also, visit Barranco, the most colorful district.
Total Price: $
1. City of Kings & Queens Tour (Lim City Tour)
- Get acquainted with the Peruvian capital and learn about when it was founded and became the “City Of The Kings”. We are going to pick you up from your hotel and take you to a fascinating City Tour in our historical center.
- Together with our expert local guide we will take you to our tour route
- We will show you the Palaces and castles our city hide, we are going to take you to our great Saint Francisco Monastery and the impressive underground catacombs.
2. Trendy Barranco Walking Tour
- Take a walking tour of Lima’s most interesting and colorful district, known for its bohemian lifestyle and local artist favorite district.
- This walking tour will guide you amongst the colorful stately mansions and churches, making our way along the cliffs, while hearing about Barranco’s fascinating history. Visit the famous “Bajada de los Baños” walkway, the romantic “Bridge of Sighs” and the Plaza San Francisco. Join us as we enjoy time amongst Lima’s most trendy district.
- From 2 – 5 people: 99 USD each
- From 6 – 10 people: 92 USD each
- From 11 – 12 people: 85 USD each
- From 13 – 14 people: 80 USD each
- Pick up and drop off to the hotel
- Professional tour guide
- English or spanish speaking guide
- Customized service
- All entrance tickets
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- The meeting place will be outside Callao’s Port, Plaza Salaverry or Plaza San Miguel, we will be there waiting for you with a sign with the name of the agency “HAKU TOURS“. There will be the guides to start the tour.
- In case of changing the meeting place, customers should call us or send an email before leaving the port to coordinate the new place where we will be waiting for you.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- A hat
- Battery for your camera