Lima's Fantastic Tour: City Tour + Water Magic Show + Dinner (From Callao Port)
Get acquainted with the Peruvian capital, and learn about when it was founded in 1535 and became the "City Of The Kings". Then visit one of the main atractions Lima City has to offer by night.
Total Price: $
1. City of Kings & Queens Tour
- We are going to pick you up from your hotel and take you to a fascinating walking tour in our historical center. together with our expert local guide we will take you to our tour route.
- We will show you the palaces and castles our city hide, we are also going to take you to our great Saint Francisco Monastery and the impressive underground catacombs.
2. Magic Water and Lasers Dance Show
- Is one of the main atractions Lima City has to offer by night. It is considered a highlight by the locals and is a must see
- It has the Record Guinness for the largest fountain complex in the world, displaying 13 distinct fountains and many are interactive. All of the fountains are illuminated at night, many with continuously changing color schemes. A colorful laser light program synchronized with classical and Peruvian music makes the fountains sparkle and shine as the water flows in unique patterns and shapes.
- From 2 – 5 people: 102 USD each
- From 6 – 9 people: 95 USD each
- From 10 – 12 people: 88 USD each
- From 13-14 people: 78 USD each
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel
- Professional tour guide in English /Spanish language
- Customized service
- All entrance tickets
- Dinner in a local restaurant
- The meeting place will be outside Callao’s Port, Plaza Salaverry or Plaza San Miguel, we will be there waiting for you with a sign with the name of the agency “HAKU TOURS“. There will be the guides to start the tour
- In case of changing the meeting place, customers should call us or send an email before leaving the port to coordinate the new place where we will be waiting for you.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- A hat
- Battery for your camera