Lima's Reality Tour: Shanty Town + City Tour + Lunch (From Callao Port)
Get a real life experience visiting both sides of Lima, in the impressive Shanty Town you will meet and interact with the locals and children. Then you will have a yummy lunch in a typical local restaurant.
Total Price: $
1. Shanty Town Tour
- This is an eye opening tour experience that challenges common preconceptions about poor areas, this is great!
- You will get a lot of interaction with the locals and children. Remember over 80% of people from Lima live there.
- After lunch, your tour guide will take you to the great Historical Center and enjoy a walking tour visiting palaces, castles, beautiful wooden balconies and misterious underground catacombs.
2. City of Kings and Queens Tour
- Get acquainted with the Peruvian capital and learn about when it was founded in 1535 and became the “City Of The Kings”
- We are going to take you to a fascinating walking tour in our historical center.
- Together with our expert local guide we will show you the palaces and castles our city hide, we are also going to take you to our great Saint Francisco Monastery and the impressive underground catacombs.
- From 2 – 5 people up: 115 USD per person
- From 6 – 9 people up: 108 USD per person
- From 10 – 12 people up: 100 USD per person
- From 13 – 14 people up: 95 USD per person
- Pick up and drop off
- Professional tour guide
- Tour in English language
- Customized service
- All entrance tickets
- Local Lunch
- The meeting place will be outside Callao’s Port, Plaza Salaverry or Plaza San Miguel, we will be there waiting for you with a sign with the name of the agency “HAKU TOURS“. There will be the guides to start the tour.
- In case of changing the meeting place, customers should call us or send an email before leaving the port to coordinate the new place where we will be waiting for you.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- A hat
- Battery for your camera