Local Wine Tour
This is a guided tour of Lima's oldest wine district, with a Wine and Pisco history that dates back many years. Learn all about the wine industry and sample some of the best. You will enjoy our production of local Wines and Piscos served with a variety of tapas, creating new flavors and scents in your mouth.
Total Price: $
2 1/2 Hours
- Learn all about the wine industry, as well about the geography of our land that made possible the production of grapes since colonial times.
- In this wine tour experience, we will visit the last winery of Lima “San Lorenzo”, one that keeps the tradition of an Italian Family called “Ugarelli”, a family that has been in our land for more than 100 years.
- In this unmissable place, we will do a tasting of dessert wines (Peruvian Local Wine) and some good pisco too, that will be complemented with some delicious tapas.
- For 1 person: 47 USD
- For 2 – 3 people: 39 USD each
- For 4 – 6 people: 36 USD each
- For 7 – 10 people: 33 USD each
- Pick up from your hotel
- English speaking wine guide
- Wine tasting
- Pisco tasting
- All entrance tickets
- Return transport
- All our prices included pick up and drop off to your hotel only when it is in: Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco. Outside these places, you have to pay a small fee for your pick up/drop off.
- Monday – Saturday: 10:30 am or 14:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:30 am
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- A hat
- Battery for your camera