Monumental and Artistic Callao
Callao is one of the most important and interesting places in Peru, due to its historical and economic importance, due to its proximity to the Pacific Ocean. Its very cheerful and courageous, habitants have lived for many years closely linked to the sea and fishing.
- We will pick you up at 9:00 a.m. from your hotel, where we will depart in the direction of Callao.
- First we visit the amazing Real Felipe Fortress, a well-known military building that prevented pirate attacks at the time of the viceroyalty in Peru, within this fortress we can find the artillery park, armored vehicle park, house of the governed, house of the response, among others.
- One of the potentials of Callao is its art, that is why we will get to know Callao Monumental, a modern place full of colors and art, starting with a visit to the old Ronald building that houses art and music, where we will see urban art, living culture and gastronomy in the Plaza Gálvez
- We will culminate the tour at 12:30 and return to your hotel.
- For 1 person: 60 USD
- From 2 – 4 people: 44 USD each
- From 5 – 10 people: 40 USD each
- The prices provided are for shared groups, if you want a private service ask for availability please.
- We want to inform you that, on all public holidays in Peru, our prices will have a 50% increase.
- Pick up from your hotel
- Professional tour guide
- Tour in English/Español
- Customized service
- All entrance tickets
- Real Felipe Fortress
- Return transport to your place
- All our prices included pick up and drop off to your hotel only if it is located in: Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco or Lima Centre. Outside these places, you have to pay a small fee for your pick up/drop off.
- Monday – Sunday: 09:00 am
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- A hat