MONUMENTAL AND ARTISTIC CALLAO
For 1 person: 63 USD
From 2 – 3 people: 47 USD each
From 4 – 6 people: 43 USD each
From 7 – 10 people: 39 USD each
- Callao is Perú main port, has a thousand-year-old history, located in a wide bay, protected to the south by the rocky peninsula of La Punta and the islands of Frontón and San Lorenzo. Its very cheerful and courageous inhabitants have lived for many years closely linked to the sea and fishing.
- In addition, Callao and the Chalacos have had a very active participation in the history and economy of Peru.
- El Callao one of the most important and interesting places in Peru, due to its historical and economic importance, due to its proximity to the Pacific Ocean.
- We will pick you up at 9:00 a.m. from your hotel, where we will depart in the direction of Callao, where we will visit the amazing Real Felipe Fortress, a well-known military building that prevented pirate attacks at the time of the viceroyalty in Peru, within this fortress we can find the artillery park, armored vehicle park, house of the governed, house of the response , among others.
- One of the potentials of this place is its art, that is why we will get to know Callao Monumental, a modern place full of colors and art, starting with a visit to the old Ronald building that houses art and music, arriving at Pasaje Gálvez where we will see urban art, living culture and gastronomy in the Plaza Gálvez where we will slander the tour at 12:30:00 and return to the hotel.
TOUR PICK UP
- All our prices included pick up and drop off to your hotel only if it is located in: Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco or Lima Centre. Outside these places, you have to pay a small fee for your pick up/drop off.
☝️ Important Note:
Dear client, It is good to know that our regular group size is from 6 to 7 people. On very special occasions only, there will be 10 people but never more than 10.
In case you are a big group of friends or you have a big fun family of more than 10 people, and still want to go with us, then you just need to send us an email to give you great ideas for organizing your tour.
BOOKING FORM (1st Step)
Thank you so much for booking with us!, To book your tour you just have to follow 2 simple steps:
1) Fill up the booking form and passenger information
2) Fill up the billing details to pay with Credit Card or PayPal.
Please check our TERMS and CONDITIONS, Click Here
If you do not want to fill out this form or you have problems filling it up, then just send us your request through the next email: email@example.com or send us an WhatsApp: +51 924 260 744