MORAY & SALINERAS SALT MINES
Get acquainted with the Peruvian capital & learn about the history history of the belly button of the world.
From 2 people up: 32 USD each
Moray & Maras Terraces of Salt
- Pick up from the hotel at 08:30. We will head towards the Sacred Valley; set off the road to Moray archeological site. Huge circular and semicircular agricultural terraces were built in natural holes on a limestone plateau with a view of the beautiful Urubamba Valley. The Incas used them as an experiment on plant growth. The area stretches so long and wide that at least 3000 plant varieties, including potatoes and corn, may have been grown there.
- Afterward, we will visit the legendary Salineras salt mines with a stunning view of over 4000 salt ponds. That has been mined continuously, dating back to the Incan Empire. This site has been exploited since the time of the Incas as a source of economic exchange.
- At the end of the tour, be driven back to the hotel.
😃Visit the circular terraces of Moray and learn Inca agriculture.
😃 Explore the more than 3000 Salt pans of Maras.
😃 Travel across the potato and wheat fields.
NOTE: Maximum groups of 16 people
BOOKING FORM (1st Step)
Thank you so much for booking with us, to book your tour you just have to follow 2 simple steps:
1) Fill up the booking form and passenger information
2) Fill up the billing details to pay with Credit Card or PayPal.
Please check our TERMS and CONDITIONS, Click Here
If you do not want to fill out this form or you have problems filling it up, then just send us your request through the next email: email@example.com or send us an WhatsApp: +51 924 260 744