MARAS MORAY HALF DAY
Get acquainted with the Peruvian capital & learn about the history history of the belly button of the world.
Price with Pick up and Drop off
From 2 people: 29 USD each
Moray & Maras Terraces of Salt
- Pick up from hotel at 08:30am, the day begins with a transfer to the enigmatic Inca terraces of Moray. This unique site, likely used for agricultural experimentation, consists of several impressive, symmetrical circular terraces, creating a depression in the earth.
- Afterward, drive to Maras town, a small village located on top of the Sacred Valley with beautiful doorways. You’ll also visit the approximately 3,000 small salt pools, where farmers are still harvesting salt using the evaporation system since Inca Times. where you will find the Maras salt pans; the largest salt pans in the region.
- “Las Salineras de Maras” that have been mined continuously, dating all the way back to the Incan Empire. This site has been exploited since the time of the Incas as a source of economic exchange.
- Finally, we will meet our vehicle again to take our way back to Cusco.
😃Visit the circular terraces of Moray and learn Inca agriculture.
😃 Explore the more than 3000 Salt pans of Maras.
😃 Travel across the potato and wheat fields.
😃 Enjoy the fantastic view of the snow-capped mountains of the Andes.
NOTE: Maximum groups of 16 people
* Dear client, thank you so much for booking with us. To book your tour, you just have to follow 2 simple steps. First, fill up the booking form. Second, fill up the billing details to pay with Paypal or Credit Card.