THE BEST IN PARACAS-ICA-NAZCA
2 Days/1 Night
Let us take you back in time through this enigmatic world heritage. These impressive Lines were etched by the Nazca Culture over 2000 years ago. The Nazca lines depict different things like animals, plants, geometrical shapes, humanoids, etc
1 person: 752 USD
From 2 to 3 ppl: 490 USD each
From 4 to 7 ppl: 440 USD each.
- The most impressive part of The Nazca Lines is that they can only be fully appreciated from the air due to their enormous sizes. Your adventure is not finished, after the Nazca Lines Tour, we will take you on another fun tour: Dune Buggies and Sand Boarding on Huacachina steep Sun Dunes. For around one hour and a half.
- You will be able to throw away the stress and feel the real adrenaline. It’s just pure fun!
DAY 1: Ballestas Islands + Huacachina + Catador winery
- 05:00 am: Our representative will pick you up from your hotel and will transfer you to Paracas where our exciting tour will start.
- 8:30 am: Once we arrive at our destination, we will help you to take a boat to visit the famous Ballestas Islands. The whole tour takes around 2 hours and a half hour. Paracas is a national reserve located south of Lima, in which is located the famous “Ballestas Island” which are a group of rocky islands located off the Pacific coast of Peru near the town of Paracas Island. The atmosphere is really great because we will be witnesses of an epic animal viewing from birds and marine creatures such as, Guanay, cormorants, sea lions and penguins. You will have one of the best wildlife-spotting experiences in the country while you are visiting the island by boat.
- 11:00 am: We will go to continue our journey in Ica.
- 12:00 pm: we will visit the vineyards to learn about the pisco and wine production process: sowing, harvesting, and processing. We will try different types of pisco and wine that are so famous in this part of the country.
- 12:40 pm: After it, we will have lunch in a local restaurant (lunch is not included, but we will help you order a delicious meal). Lunch usually costs around 35 to 45 soles (or about$10.00 to $15.00)
- 2:15 Pm approx. : We will go to continue our journey in Huacachina which is a desert oasis and a small village just west of the city of Ica.
- 2:30 pm approx: As soon we arrive, we will take you to visit the impressive sand dunes of Huacachina, where we will ride dune buggies and practice Sandboarding. This activity is both thrilling and beautiful! You will have one of the most adventures and funniest experiences this destination can offer to the travelers.
- 4:00 pm approx. we will leave Huacachina and continue our journey in Nazca.
- 19:00 pm: We will check in in the hotel in Nazca
Overnight in Nazca
Important Note: The tour by boat to the Ballestas Islands is only by shared boat organize and lead by Peruvian marines, there are not private boat tours to the islands.
DAY 2: Overflight Nazca Lines + The Cantalloc Aqueducts
- 8:00 am: Pick up from your hotel and we will take you to the aerodrome in the Airport of Nazca.
- 09:00 am: Overflight Nazca Lines, please take your documents.
- The Nazca Lines flight is a great experience to learn and see the history of the lines. It is impossible to describe in words the most fascinating geoglyphs etched into the deserts of Peru that will offer more questions than answers.
- 10:30 am: After it we will visit a historic place which are The Cantalloc Aqueducts, these are an underground hydraulic irrigation system, which draw a lot of attention for having been made by the Nazca Culture approximately 2 thousand years ago.
- It is very surprising how evolved the Nazca culture was, since they managed to do an engineering work with zero resources compared to those that exist today.
- 12:00 pm: After your tour we will have lunch in a local restaurant (lunch is not included, but we will help you order a delicious meal). Lunch usually costs around 35 to 45 soles (or about $10.00 to $15.00)
- 2:00 pm: After lunch, we will return to Lima, expect to arrive at 8pm aprox, depending on traffic conditions.
BOOKING FORM (1st Step)
Thank you so much for booking with us!, To book your tour you just have to follow 2 simple steps:
1) Fill up the booking form and passenger information
2) Fill up the billing details to pay with Credit Card or PayPal.