OLD TREASURES IN NORTH PERÚ
From 2 – 5 people 130 USD per person
From 6 – 9 people: 123 USD per person
From 10 – 20 people 115 USD per person
VISIT THE MOST IMPRESSIVE HIGHLIGHTS IN TRUJILLO
- Get ready to start an adventure with specialized English speakers in the north of Peru (Trujillo).
- We will visit the temples of the Sun and the Moon, a religious center for the Moche culture, which was developed between 100 and 900 AD.
- The archaeological complex shows the two large pyramids with flat tops, known as Huacas.
- Then we will drive to the north of Trujillo to visit the Huaca Dragon, also known as Huaca Arco Iris (Rainbow Pyramid), which belonged to the Chimú culture.
- After lunch, we will continue to Chan Chan, the largest adobe city in America, built by the Chimú and covering an area of about 20 square kilometers.
- Then we will continue up, to the ancient fishing village of Huanchaco.
- Huanchaco is one of the most famous beaches of Peru, where you can see the traditional fishing boats (caballitos de totora) which are still in use Today.
- Finally, we will take you back to Salaverry Port.
☝️ Important Note:
The maximun group size for cruise ships clients will be maximun 20 people per tour group.
BOOKING FORM (1st Step)
Thank you so much for booking with us!, To book your tour you just have to follow 2 simple steps:
1) Fill up the booking form and passenger information
2) Fill up the billing details to pay with Credit Card or PayPal.