Pachacamac Inca Pyramids Tour
Travel back in time and visit the Pachacamac archeological site, the most important sanctuary in the central coast of southamerica. Admire its colossal size and be amazed at the panoramic view of their pyramids, ocean and the valley below.
Total Price: $
3 1/2 Hours
- You will see huge pyramids built in mud brick, Inka trails, Inka Palaces, a green valley which is the last valley of Lima city, The Sun Temple pyramid, impressive ocean view and foot hill of the Andes. You will also see part of the Inka underground aqueducts.
- It was a very important oracle during Inka’s time, but unbelievably so far also for a few local natives. The name Pachacamac is Inka/Quechua and means “Hearth’s Creator”.
- Everybody wants to come to Pachacamac to visit and say thank you to the creator, because we follow the philosophy that we are part of the nature.
- Pachacamac was also the place of high level studies of astronomy and architecture. Also a place for ancient rituals and human sacrifices as payments to Mother Earth. Natives celebrated large festivities in honor to the gods.
- Scientists recommend to visit Pachacamac first, as an introduction to the Inka culture and before going to Cusco and Machupicchu, then you will understand better the inka traditions, engineering and philosophy.
- For 1 person: 60 USD
- For 2 – 3 people: 50 USD each
- For 4 – 6 people: 45 USD each
- For 7 – 10 people: 40 USD each
- Pick up from your hotel
- Professional tour guide
- Tour in English/Spanish language
- Customized service
- All entrance tickets
- Return transport to your place
- All of our prices included pick up and drop off to your hotel only when it is located in: Miraflores, San Isidro or Barranco. Outside of these areas, we ask that you pay a small fee for your pick up and drop off to your hotel location.
- From tuesday to saturday: 09:00 am or 1:00 pm
- On sunday: 09:00 am
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- A hat
- A bottle of water
- Battery for your camera