THE MOST HIGHLIGHTS OF LIMA
From 2 to 5 people 115 USD per person
From 6 to 12 people 105 USD per person
From 13 to 14 people: 95 USD per person
ALL-INCLUSIVE HIGHLIGHTS OF LIMA TOUR
- Do you have just one day to visit and explore the most important tourist attractions of Lima? if so, this is a very special tour for you!
- We have designed a unique tour for the ones who don’t have enough time to stay in Lima. We take you around Lima in 8 hours.
- Along with your local guide, you will visit the suburbs of our great historical center and visit its higlights places, at the same you will enjoy its tasty local cusine.
- You will enjoy your visit to beautiful parks with a nice view of the pacific ocean, learning about Peruvian culinary art and visitthe most historical places in Lima downtown, including the famous and mysterious underground catacombs.
- Dare to live this unique and unforgettable experience!
- Our first visit will be to one of highest points of the city, located in Chorrillos district to go towards the historical “Morro Solar” (300 masl), where an outstanding view will be waiting for us and we will be able to learn about the history of this spot and Peru in general.
- The next spot to visit is the bohemian and artistic district of Barranco which is the smallest district of Lima. We will visit the “plaza”, the romantic and mysthical “Puente de los suspiros”. In addition, we will observe the beautiful art murals on the very small and narrow street’s walls of this traditional neighborhood.
- After Barranco, our visit will take part in the colorful and famous district of Miraflores, where we will visit the romantic “Parque Del Amor” that has a very artsy sculpture made by a well recognized local artist called Victor Delfín and it offers a panoramic view of the Peruvian sea. Then, we go towards “Parque Kennedy” for a walk throughout the park and to have a very nice conversation about the history of such a popular place and of course, watch and pet the cats living in this park and on the trees.
- Time for food! We go to a very traditional Local market in Surquillo district, where we will learn about many products we grow and harvest in our country and also learn about the Peruvian gastronomy, We will have a fruit tasting to enjoy the native and exotic products brought from the different regions of Peru (Coast, Andes and Amazon) and then, have lunch at a very local restaurant where typical and native food is prepared and it is also very visited by locals.
- After lunch, we go towards the historical center of Lima, where we’ll visit San Martin Square, The Main Square and the mysterious underground catacombs at San Francisco Monastery to learn more about the history of Peru along side your local tour Guide.
- If you wish to get something typical from Peru we’ll take you to a short visit to the Inka Market.
TOUR PICK UP:
- The meeting place will be outside Callao’s Port, Plaza Salaverry or Plaza San Miguel, we will be there waiting for you with a sign with the name of the agency “HAKU TOURS“. There will be the guides to start the tour.
- In case of changing the meeting place, customers should call us or send an email before leaving the port to coordinate the new place where we will be waiting for you.
☝️ Important Note:
The maximun group size for cruise ships clients will be maximun 14 people per tour group.
BOOKING FORM (1st Step)
Thank you so much for booking with us!, To book your tour you just have to follow 2 simple steps:
1) Fill up the booking form and passenger information
2) Fill up the billing details to pay with Credit Card or PayPal.