Palomino Islands & Sea Lions Tour
Embark on a tour to the Palomino Islands. Discover the magic of the ocean swimming with sea lions and watching exotic birds. Enjoy the breathtaking scenery and experience aquatic adventures.
- 9:00 am We will pick you up from your hotel or accommodation and we will go to Callao district.
- 9:45 am We will arrive to Callao district to our meeting point at Calle La Mar 229, Callao for port control.
- 10:30 a.m. We will sail towards the Callao Islands, we will be able to observe the anchorage of yachts, sailboats and merchant ships of the Callao Bay.
- We will pass between San Lorenzo Island and El Frontón, then we will go to Cavinzas Island, where we will see differents species of guano birds and Humboldt penguins.
- Around 12:00 pm. We will arrive to the Palomino Islands, we will see one of the larger colonies of sea lions and we can swim between them. (the swimming time is 15 minutes)
- Around 12:30 pm. The return begins through cliffs and islets of impressive shapes.
- Around 13:00 pm Arrival to Callao and after that our professional driver will be ready to take you to your hotel.
- Around 13:45 pm You will arrive at your hotel.
- This part of the pacific ocean is fed by the Humboldt Current. That means the water temperature varies from 7 to 19 degrees Celsius depending on the time of year.
- It is highly recommended that you eat a very light breakfast on the day of your tour to avoid seasickness; seasickness medication is provided.
- For 1 person: 102 USD
- For 2 – 3 people: 98 USD each
- For 4 – 6 people: 92 USD each
- For 7 – 8 people: 88 USD each
- Pick up and drop off to your accommodation or hotel
- Professional driver in Spanish
- Assistance by phone in english
- Tour to the Islands and Islets of Callao.
- Bilingual guide in the boat
- Lifejackets and wetsuit
- Islands Protection Tariff (Sernanp)
- Bottle of water
- All of our prices include pick up and drop off to your hotel only when it is located in: Miraflores, San Isidro or Barranco. Outside of these areas, you have to pay a small fee for your pick up and drop off to your hotel location.
- Monday – Sunday: 9:00 a.m.
- Comfortable shoes
- A light sweater (for the boat tour)
- A hat