PERUVIAN COOKING CLASS + LOCAL MARKET TOUR & EXOTIC FRUIT TASTING
For 1 person: 75 USD
From 2 people up: 70USD each
PERUVIAN COOCKING CLASS
- This class is for people who love traditional foods and want to make it at home! You’ll love the relaxed atmosphere with no dull demo’s, because we believe in the hands-on approach.
- You will make an authentic Peruvian dish to tantalize your taste buds and later enjoy your achievements.
- To cook, we use ceramic pots, the same as our ancestors did, this way we will keep all the flavour as natural as they are.
- Carefully and after a long work together with chefs and local food lovers we choose 4 different great options to teach
OPTION 1: FISH
- The Peruvian dish we choose to cook with fish is “Pescado a la Chorrillana” (Main Course), Fried onions, tomatoes, chili pepper and bay leaf, add fish broth and then a Fish fillet in low heat and its ready to eat, as starter we will cook together our Peruvian National dish called “Ceviche” the most popular dish among Peruvians! It is about small pieces of raw fish marinated in fresh aromatic lime juice tender onions, boiled sweet potatoes mixed with or without Andean hot chilis
OPTION 2: CHICKEN
- Our delicious “Ají de gallina” (Main Course),is very traditional and is prepared with chicken breast. Of course, it has more ingredients like garlic, onion, ají amarillo (sweet yellow pepper), pecans and parmesan cheese. It’s served with boiled yellow potatoes and rice. For starter, we have our super delicious “Causa Rellena”, it’s like a delicious sandwich, made of mashed potatoes filled with chicken, vegetables or Quinua.
OPTION 3: MEAT
- Cook a delicious “Lomo saltado” (Main Course), beef tenderloin slices sautéed with onions, tomatoes, aji (hot peppers but not spicy), and more spices. It is served with french fries and rice. For starter we have our super delicious “Papa Rellena“, little balls made of mashed potatos filled with either meat or vegetables or Quinua. Once it’s close and fried, it is served with “salsa criolla”.
- VEGETARIAN: The main course is “Pimento Relleno” which is a stuffed capsicum, filled up with fresh organic vegetables, Quinua and aromatic herbs from the north of the country, for starter we will together made “Solterito” in English “Single men” with green peas, faba beans, Quinua and olive oil, delicious.
☝️ Important Note:
Dear client, it is good to know that our regular group size is from 6 to 7 people. Only on very special occasions there will be 8 people but never more than 8.
BOOKING FORM (1st Step)
Thank you so much for booking with us, to book your tour you just have to follow 2 simple steps:
1) Fill up the booking form and passenger information
2) Fill up the billing details to pay with Credit Card or PayPal.