Pisco Sour + Maracuya Sour Class
This is a class where you will learn how to prepare Pisco Sour, the national drink of all Peruvians. Be prepared to enjoy, taste and be happy, our bartender and team will make your day for sure unforgettable.
Total Price: $
1 1/2 Hours
- One of the most popular cocktails in Peru is the Pisco Sour. It is based on Pisco (kind of brandy) and was originated in Lima in the early 1920s.
- Apart from the Pisco, other main ingredients are lime juice, egg white and sugar syrup.
- Usually, the cocktail is served in three sizes: Single, Double or “Catedral” (Cathedral). When prepared on the right way, the drink is a fine balance between the quite strong Pisco (alcohol percentage between 38% and 48%), the intense lime juice and the sweetness of the sugar syrup.
- For pick up and drop off from your hotel, you pay an extra fee.
- For 1 person: 43 USD each
- For 2 – 3 people: 33 USD each
- For 4 – 6 people: 30 USD each
- For 7 – 10 people: 27 USD each
- English speaking guide
- Professional Bartender
- All ingredients
- Pisco Sour
- Maracuya Sour
- Monday – Saturday: 6:30 pm