SACRED VALLEY CLASSIC TOUR (PISAC, OLLANTAYTAMBO & CHINCHERO)
Get acquainted with the Peruvian capital & learn about the history history of the belly button of the world.
Price with Pick up and Drop off
From 2 people: 30 USD each
Colorful Cusco Walking Tour
- Pick up from your hotel at 08:00am.
- We will then embark on a journey back in time to the Incan´s Sacred Valley beginning in Pisac, 31 km from Cusco. The ancient Incan archeological site and city is located on the top of a mountain. There you will have the chance to firsthand witness the impressive stonemasonry skill of our ancient ancestors.
- Afterwards, you will go down into the quaint little town and wander through its colorful market where you can buy intricate, beautifully crafted locally hand-made products.
- After this, we will have a short stop for lunch (at your own expense – NOT INCLUDED)
- Then, you will continue to Ollantaytambo, a military, religious, and agricultural center of the Incas located at the top of a mountain. Note: unlike other small towns, this one has maintained its original Incan design including outstanding stone buildings and narrow streets. It was once used as a fortress and administrative and urban center.
- On the way back to Cusco, we will have a stop in Chinchero, its constructions take you back in time since they were built right over the foundations laid by the Incas. Rustic mud houses, made of adobe, dot the landscape, on which also stand white stone structures with thatched roofs.
- Meals Included: None
😃Nestled into the valley are small villages whose inhabitants practice traditional regional customs, dress in vibrant clothing, and welcome visitors who are keen to learn about their lifestyles.
😃Star attractions of the historical valley are the artisanal markets of the ancient Inca citadels of Pisac and Ollantaytambo.
😃Pisac Market is perfect if you’re looking to bring back some souvenirs as it offers an exceptional crafts and ceramics section where you can purchase them from locals.
😃Don´t miss Ollantaytambo, one of the most well-preserved Incan towns in Peru built into the hillside affording privileged views.
😃 Chinchero is the weaving center of Peru, and it is possible to watch local women spin and weave wool into lovely patches of fabric.
NOTE: Maximum groups of 16 people
* Dear client, thank you so much for booking with us. To book your tour, you just have to follow 2 simple steps. First, fill up the booking form. Second, fill up the billing details to pay with Paypal or Credit Card.