THE BEST OF LIMA! (TWO DAYS)
from 2 – 5 people 220 USD each
from 6 – 9 people 190 USD each
from 10 – 12 people 180 USD each
from 13 – 14 people 170 USD each
DAY 1 : VISIT THE INKA PYRAMIDS OF PACHACAMAC + LUNCH IN LOCAL RESTAURANT + CITY OF KINGS AND QUEENS TOUR + LOCAL TAPAS + MAGIC WATER & LASERS (11 HOURS)
1. Pachacamac Inka Pyramids:
- It was a very important oracle in the Inkas time, the name is Inka/Quechua and means “Hearth’s Creator”. Everybody wanted to come to Pachacamac to visit and say thank you to the creater. Pachacamac was also the place of human sacrificies and payments to the mother heart; natives celebrated large festivities in honor to the gods.
- Scients rcommended to visit Pachacamac first, as an introdution to the Inka culture and before go to Cusco and Machupicchu. then you wil understand better the inka traditions, engineering and religion.
- There are huge Pyramids bulit in mud brick, Inka trails, Inka Palace and Green Valley, which is the last valley of Lima city, walking tour to the Sun Temple pyramid, impressive ocean view and foot hill of the Andes. You will also see part of the Inka underground acueducts.
2. City of Kings and Queens Tour:
- Get acquainted with the Peruvian capital, and learn about when it was founded in 1535 and became the “City Of The Kings”
- We are going to pick you up from your hotel and take you to a fascinating city tour in our historical center.
- Together with our expert local guide we will take you to the Palaces and castles our city hide, we are also going to take you to our great Saint Francisco Monastery and the impressive underground catacombs!
3. The Magic Water & Lasers show:
- The Magic Water and Lights Show is one of the main atractions Lima City has to offer by night. It is considered a highlight by the locals and is a must see.
DAY 2 : SHANTY TOWN WALKING TOUR AND EXOTIC FRUIT TASTING (4 HOURS)
- On this walking tour you will get the opportunity to see how a large majority of Lima’s population truly lives in happines enviroment and community system.
- We at Haku Tours want you to see ‘the real’ Lima. Take a walk up the famous yellow stairs and along narrow cute roads all the way to the hilltops and discover beautiful city views of Villa El Salvador, San Juan, Pamplona, Villa maria, etc.
- During the tour, we will also visit a local daycare center, silverware factory and the friendly families from this nice community. The town’s huge dimensions and breathtaking views are impressive for any visitor.
- Remember this tour is about to know people, who will share with you their culture, traditions, believes and thoughts. You should expect to get warm welcomings and happy smiles (locals love visitors)
- Local market, Shanty Town walking tour, local craftsman, panoramic views of Lurin Valley, west coast and Lima city, local tour guide, customized tour, community kitchen, meeting the female community leaders, local kindergarten visit and cute street dogs. Perfect opportunity to be part of locals.
- Guaranteed good time together with locals.
BOOKING FORM (1st Step)
Thank you so much for booking with us!, To book your tour you just have to follow 2 simple steps:
1) Fill up the booking form and passenger information
2) Fill up the billing details to pay with Credit Card or PayPal.