The Oldest Cementery in Lima Tour
Join us on a fascinating journey through the oldest cemetery in Latin America, built over two centuries ago. Discover the mysteries that lie beneath the magnificent mausoleums and hear the fascinating stories of the past, while visiting some of the 850 graves and crypts of Peru's most famous past.
- The Presbitero Maestro Cemetery was built between 1805 and 1808 on the former outskirts of Lima and was the first municipal cemetery in Latin America.
- This impressive and beautiful historical Sanctuary houses the final resting places of many historical important personalities and is still in use.
- The neoclassical complex contains the largest collection of 19th century European marble sculptures in Latin America. It’s absolutely worth seeing!
- For 1 person: 45 USD
- For 2 – 3 people: 40 USD each
- For 4 – 6 people: 36 USD each
- For 7 – 10 people: 32 USD each
- Pick up from your hotel
- Private transport
- English speaking guide
- All entrance tickets
- Return transport
- All our prices include pick up and drop off to your hotel only when it is located in: Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco and Lima centre. Outside these places, you have to pay a small fee for your pick up/drop off.
- Monday – Sunday: 9:00 am or 1:15 pm
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- A hat
- Take a bottle of water with you
- Battery for your camera