TRADITIONAL ICA CITY TOUR
For 1 person: 70 USD
From 2 people up: 45 USD each
MAIN PLAZA, WINERY, HUACAHINA LAGOON & REGIONAL MUSEUM
- We will pick you up from your hotel or bus station.
- As a first point, we will visit the artisan wine cellar “El Catador”, where we will learn about winemaking and Pisco, and will also have the opportunity to taste the various piscos and wines from the cellar.
- We will continue with the visit to the Plaza de Armas of the city, where we will observe the main streets of Ica.
- Then we will go to the Regional Museum of Ica, it is very famous for the elongated skulls that it houses from the Paracas culture.
- Finally, we will visit the majestic Huacachina lagoon, known as “The Oasis of America”, from this point we will be able to appreciate the impressive desert landscape of the dunes.
- At the end of the tour we return to the hotel or bus station.
☝️ Important Note:
Dear client, It is good to know that our regular group size is from 6 to 7 people. On very special occasions only, there will be 10 people but never more than 10.
In case you are a big group of friends or you have a big fun family of more than 10 people, and still want to go with us, then you just need to send us an email to give you great ideas for organizing your tour.
BOOKING FORM (1st Step)
Thank you so much for booking with us!, To book your tour you just have to follow 2 simple steps:
1) Fill up the booking form and passenger information
2) Fill up the billing details to pay with Credit Card or PayPal.