Traditional Ica City Tour (From Ica)
Visit Huacachina, this oasis in the desert is a beautiful and tranquil spot where you can relax and enjoy the dessert scenery. In addition to the sand dunes and the lagoon, we will visit the nearby wineries to taste some of the famous wines that are produced in the Ica region. We will also visit the regional museum of Ica and the plaza of the city.
- We will pick you up from your hotel or bus station.
- As a first point, we will visit the artisan wine cellar “El Catador”, where we will learn about winemaking and Pisco, and will also have the opportunity to taste the various piscos and wines from the cellar.
- We will continue with the visit to the Plaza de Armas of the city, where we will observe the main streets of Ica.
- Then we will go to the Regional Museum of Ica, it is very famous for the elongated skulls that it houses from the Paracas culture.
- Finally, we will visit the majestic Huacachina lagoon, known as “The Oasis of South America”, from this point we will be able to appreciate the impressive desert landscape of the dunes.
- At the end of the tour we return to the hotel or bus station.
- For 1 person: 70 USD
- From 2 people up: 45 USD each
- All entrance fees and excursions mentioned in the itinerary.
- English or Spanish speaking guides.
- 24-hour support by our local staff.
- Vehicle for all tours.
- Entrances Fees.
- 03 hours of tour.
- Personalized attention.
- This tour is available in the morning or afternoon
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothes
- A hat
- Battery for your camera