WALKING BY MOCHE TEMPLES
From 2 – 5 people 130 USD per person
From 6 – 9 people: 123 USD per person
From 10 – 20 people 115 USD per person
LET’S EXPLORE MOCHE AND LEARN ABOUT IS CULTURE!
- We will drive to the south of Trujillo to understand Moche culture and its spectacular way of building in pyramids shapes using only mud and bricks
- We start walking by Huaca del Sol nearby green fields to have an interact with local people, they will be showing us customs on the way, preparing and selling maize chicha beer in bottle or just to taste it.
- We will stop in Huaca del Sol and then cross by Moche covered ancient city to take a look about streets, houses and plazas.
- We will get into the Huaca de la Luna to walk around an hour with an English guide who is going to explain everything about religion, economy and society structure of the Moche Culture.
- Huaca de la Luna, a religious center for the Moche culture, which was developed between 100 and 900 AD.
- The archaeological complex shows the two large pyramids with flat tops, known as Huacas.
- We will have time to spend money in a local handy craft, take a National Pisco Sour and a local beer.
☝️ Important Note:
The maximun group size for cruise ships clients will be maximun 20 people per tour group.
BOOKING FORM (1st Step)
Thank you so much for booking with us!, To book your tour you just have to follow 2 simple steps:
1) Fill up the booking form and passenger information
2) Fill up the billing details to pay with Credit Card or PayPal.