Trendy Barranco Walking Tour
Walking tour of Lima's most interesting and colourful district, known for its 'bohemian' lifestyle and local artist favorite district.
- PRICE IN PUBLIC BUS:
- from 2 people: 22 USD each
- Price in Private transport :
- - 35 USD 1 person.
- - From 2 people 30 USD each
Approx 2 - 3 hours
- Culture shock:
- Physical Rating:
- Pick up from your hotel
- Private transport
- Professional tour guide
- All entrance tickets
- Additional taxes and return transport to your hotel place
Trendy Barranco Walking Tour - Available every day
Take a walking tour of Lima's most interesting and colourful district, known for its 'bohemian' lifestyle and local artist favorite district
This walking tour will guide you among the colorful stately mansions and churches, making our way along the cliffs, while hearing about Barranco's fascinating history. Visit the famous 'Bajada de los Baņos' walkway, the romantic 'Bridge of sighs' and the Plaza San Francisco.
You can will be take impressive photos with the best Murals!
Join us as we enjoy time among Lima's most trendy district.
We go to tour with a maximum group size of 6 people. In very special occasions only, there will be 7 people but NEVER more than 7 (this is ONLY for clients which tours start at a hotel or Apartment in Lima city).
- In case you are a big group of friends or you have a big fun family of more than 6 people, and still want to go with us, then you just need to send us an email to give you good ideas how to organize it!
- The Maximum Group size for Cruise ship clients will be Maximum 14 people per tour group.
TOUR PICK UP:
All of our prices included pick up and drop off to your hotel only when it is in: Miraflores, San Isidro or Barranco. Outside of these areas, we ask that you pay a small fee for your pick up and drop off to your hotel place.