Colca Valley Tour
The Colca Valley, located near Arequipa, is a natural wonder of imposing canyons, pre-Inca agricultural terraces and majestic condors soaring above the sky. It is one of the deepest canyons in the world, and its vast beauty offers a unique combination of landscapes, ancient culture and biodiversity. A trip to this valley is an immersion in the traditions and majesty of the Peruvian Andes.
- 02:45 a.m. approx. – We will pick you up from your Hotel and departure to Colca.
- We travel for 3 and a half hours until arriving at the traditional town of Chivay.
- 06:30 a.m. – Local breakfast in the town of Chivay.
- 07:00 a.m. – We continue our trip to the Cruz del Cóndor, enjoying the landscape of the Colca Valley, until you reach the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor, from this point you can observe the beauty of the Colca Canyon and the enigmatic flight of the Condors.
- 09:00 a.m. – Returning to the town of Chivay, we will make stops visiting the town of Pinchollo where the Wayrapunko Viewpoint is located, has a magnificent landscape view of the Colca Valley. We visit the Antahuilque viewpoint where you can see the pre-Inca terraces in shape of an amphitheater and the mysterious Lagoons of the Colca Valley.
- Then we visit the town of Maca and we will visit its Colonial Church, optional for taste drinks from the area such as the Colca Sour.
- We continue to the town of Yanque, we visit its church that is the most beautiful in the Colca Valley.
- 11:30 a.m. – Visit to the thermal baths (optional admission) to have a relaxing bath with temperature (from 35o C to 38o C).
- 1:00 p.m. – Lunch in the town of Chivay (NOT included)
- 2:00 p.m. – On the way back, we stop at the highest point, the Mirador de los Volcanoes with 4910 masl where a large part of the western mountain range can be seen.
- We continue to the Toccra Bofedales where we will appreciate a great variety of migratory birds, such as flamingos.
- We will border the snowy Chachani until Pampa Cañahuas, we will pass through the Reserve National Salinas and Aguada Blanca, which is the habitat of the beautiful camelids South Americans and vicuñas.
- Finally, we will be arriving to Arequipa at 17:00 p.m.
- If you take this tour in private service, the pickup will be at 3 am.
|PRICE FROM 1-2 PEOPLE||50 US$|
|PRICE FROM 3 PEOPLE UP||45 US$|
- Shared groups are 16 to 18 people
|PRICE FROM 1 PERSON||445 US$|
|PRICE FROM 2-3 PEOPLE||255 US$|
|PRICE FROM 4 PEOPLE UP||150 US$|
- All entrance fees and excursions mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide in English or Spanish
- 24-hour support by our local staff.
- Entrances Fees.
- Personalized attention.
- Tourist Ticket: 22 USD each (you can pay when arriving at the attraction).
- Any meal.
- International and domestic flights (in case you request them, please let us know).
- VISA procedures, travel insurance, pre and post tour accommodation.
- Other expenses of a personal nature (alcoholic beverages, laundry, etc.).
- Tips for guides, drivers and other staff.
- Guidance in other language (Germany, French, others), in case you request them, please ask your travel agent.
- Anything not specified in the itinerary description.